Cannitzarro complaining again

SouthernJet

Today this Turd writes:

"This is why at yesterday's hastily called press conference with two hours notice (is there any other kind called by the Jets?), "

Gee wonder why last second pressers upset him? My guess is he has to find someone who can legally drive him to presser at last second notice.

Did he really write that? Funny though because I knew about the press conference more than 2 hours in advance. Strange that he didn't.

I find that hard to believe actually. Not sure what he is fighting? Is he fighting the break down of a sub .500 regime? One that won 4 games last season?

They say it is wise to pick your battles. Seems like a strange one to fight for.

Did he really write that? Funny though because I knew about the press conference more than 2 hours in advance. Strange that he didn't.

I find that hard to believe actually. Not sure what he is fighting? Is he fighting the break down of a sub .500 regime? One that won 4 games last season?

They say it is wise to pick your battles. Seems like a strange one to fight for.

2nd paragraph:

http://www.nypost.com/sports/jets/61554.htm

I am not sure how his weight has anything to do with the issue at hand. I never met him so I have nothing against him personally.

I just wonder why he defends a losing regime so much. It wasn't Parcells or Mumbles that we just let go.

I am not sure how his weight has anything to do with the issue at hand. I never met him so I have nothing against him personally.

I just wonder why he defends a losing regime so much. It wasn't Parcells or Mumbles that we just let go.

From WE_EAT_PEOPLE.com:

"Our buddy Cannizzaro was rudely interupted from his 18 course meal at the Happy Village Buffet Restaurant when he was asked to engage in work and cover a Jets Press conference. We wish there were laws against interrupting a meal for work, what kind of society are we when you can't sit down and enjoy grotesque portions of fake crab meat and cheesecake washed down with Natural Light for lunch without the boss telling you to get back to work. Cannizzaro was spotted tripping and rolling to his car so that he can rush to cover the press conference. The waitress reports Cannizarro left no tip and he was perturbed when the waitstaff gave him the Peking Finger."

God, can the Post come up with a better beat writer than this waste of skin?

LL

He's just pissed off because he didn't get the scoop. He was on the air on ESPN radio when the news broke. He said "I haven't heard anything about that" and sounded a bit miffed. He reminds me of Jabba the hut and Sooth is the dude with the tubes all around his head.

Archived