Blewshirts/Sens

Gang Green Girl

I think I hate the Blewshirts more than I love the F'ers. I'm rooting for the Sens tonight.

Wow, that's exactly how I feel about the Flyers or any Philly team for that matter. I live just across the BFB in S.Jersey and all Philly fans are the worst fans in all sports, IMO.

Im from Ottawa, and Im a sens fan, and I have to say that you guys( Rangers) look really impressive this yr and you guys should be proud of the turnaround...Its nice to see them suceed...

Dude, you guys were on a power play the entire night. You couldn't capitalize. Dom looked awful. It was embarrassing.

Unfortunately, my Flyboys can't EVER beat the Sens.

Im from Ottawa, and Im a sens fan, and I have to say that you guys( Rangers) look really impressive this yr and you guys should be proud of the turnaround...Its nice to see them suceed...

Thanks the Rangers finally went with some youth this year sprinkled with veterans-Lundqvist and Prucha have been great additions

Senators are in a mini slump-Sabres only two points back I think

Thanks the Rangers finally went with some youth this year sprinkled with veterans-Lundqvist and Prucha have been great additions

Senators are in a mini slump-Sabres only two points back I think

Rangers also lucked out with the rules changes regarding cluthching and grabbing. Now, skills win. And the rangers have speed skaters, with skills. Lundqvist developing so quickly was the other thing that made this season a pleasant surprise.

In pre-season, I hoped they would compete for a 6th or 7th seed. I thought they would at least get in the playoffs. But I never dreamed they would be competing for home ice advantage in the post-season, and possibly for more then the 1st round!!:yahoo:

The standings are beginning to bunch up in the East-Devils and Tampa Bay are playing real well- closing the gap on top 5. No matter the Rangers have certainly surprised with their showing- working hard every game- what a change

Archived