Rank These Five Players

David Harris

On 1/15/2020 at 1:08 PM, RobR said:

I think Jeudy is massively overrated. I don't think he's even the best WR on his own team. Everything about Jeudy screams good, but not great to me. I don't see him lighting up the 40 or any other metric like broad, long, and he's not the biggest guy out there. He'll probably shine on change of direction metrics like the shuttles and 3 cone.....but is that really worth drafting someone that high? He also drops quite a few passes. 

Jeudy’s upside is Amari Cooper which is good but not great

Lamb has a chance to be great

17 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Jeudy’s upside is Amari Cooper which is good but not great

Lamb has a chance to be great

Is DeAndre Hopkins a good comp for Ceedee Lamb? DH’s 40 was 4.56, Ceedee looks he’ll be around that- both have light frames with average height.

i like Ceedee a lot but I think Jeudy does well in the 40 and goes off the board first as expected 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, David Harris said:

Is DeAndre Hopkins a good comp for Ceedee Lamb? DH’s 40 was 4.56, Ceedee looks he’ll be around that- both have light frames with average height.

i like Ceedee a lot but I think Jeudy does well in the 40 and goes off the board first as expected 

Jeudy will be the first receiver off the board.  Lamb won’t blow anyone away with combine measurable which is good for us 

trade Adams to the Cowboys for the 17 pick and their 3rd

Draft a OT at 11 (Wirfs, Thomas or Becton whoever falls) then draft Lamb or Higgins at 17

Pretty Simple