Snow

Matt39

I learned today that there are some wonderful people in the world. I was outside shoveling my sidewalk, looking at at least 2 hours of hard labor and my neighbor saw me out there and came over with his snow blower and had the sidewalk and driveway done in a matter of minutes. I just wanted to kiss him.

I learned today that there are some wonderful people in the world. I was outside shoveling my sidewalk, looking at at least 2 hours of hard labor and my neighbor saw me out there and came over with his snow blower and had the sidewalk and driveway done in a matter of minutes. I just wanted to kiss him.

Buy that man a beer!!

:cheers:

So do you make out with all your neighbors? Or just the ones that give you things for free?

Well, that coulda melted some snow! :eek: lol.

Till about 6 this morning we were the only school in the state of New Jersey without either a delayed opening or a closing....then we finally got a delay...go in at 10 and since it's periods 1 (10 mins) and then 4-5-6-7-8-9 (regular time) I'll be in for just 4-7 since my schedule is 2-7 (8:40-1:18) so today I'm 10:10 - 1:18 and no work for once today.:yahoo:

Archived