Snow

Matt39

B000002JQ0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg[url=http://www.geocities.com/starrstahr/snow/snow6.jpg]

Snow

Informer

What's up man hey yo what's upYeah what's goin' on hereSick an' tired of five-oh runnin' up on the block hereYou know what I'm sayin'Yo Snow they came around here lookin' for you the other dayWord word bust itCHORUS:Informer you no say daddy me Snow me I'll go blameA licky boom boom downDetective mon said daddy me Snow me stab someone down the laneA licky Boom Boom Down.CHORUS.Police them come an' now they blow down me doorOne him come crawl through through my windowSo then they put me in the back the car at the stationFrom that point on me reach my destinationWhen the destination reached it was the east detentionWhere them whipped down me pants looked up me bottom soCHORUS.Bigger they are they think they have more powerThey're on the phone me say that on (every) hourMe for want to use it once an' now me call me loverLover who I'll be callin is the one TammyAn' me love her in me heart down to my bellyYes me daddy me Snow me I feel cool an' deadlyAs the one MC Shan an' the one daddy SnowTogether we-a love 'em as a Tor-Na-DoCHORUS.Listen for me you better listen for me now (x2)When me rockin' the microphone me rock it steadyYes sir daddy me Snow me are the article donBut in the in an' the out of a dance them they say where you come fromPeople them say you come from JamaicaBut me born an' raised in the ghetto that's the one I want you to knowPure black people mon that's all I mon knowYeah me shoes are tear up an' me toes used to showWhere me born in on the one Toronto soCHORUS.Come with a nice young lady.Intelligent yes she's gentle an' irieEverywhere me go me never left her at allYes its daddy Snow me are the roam dance monRoam between a dancin' in a in a nation-aYou never know say daddy me Snow me are the Boom ShakataMe never lay-a down flat in that one cardboard boxYes say me Daddy me Snow me I'll go reachin' at the top soCHORUS.Why would he (x2)Me sittin' 'round cool with my dibbie dibbie girlPolice knock my door lick up my palRough me up an' I can't do a thingPick up my line when my telephone ringTake me to the station black up my handsTrail me down 'cuz I'm hangin' with the SnowmanWhat I'm gonna do I'm backed an' I'm trappedSlap me in the face an' took all o' my gapThey have no clues an' they wanna get warmerBut Shan won't turn informerCHORUS.

I am ready!!! I am hoping for ten inches( of snow).;)

Not that I love the snow but it is nice to see the kids so excited to wake up and go sledding. :)

Apparently you won't be the one shoveling it!!

That is the beauty of it DNA. I get to sit back and just enjoy the ten inches while my husband does all the work!;):) Actually at this point they are calling for 12-16 here!!! :yahoo:

Just got back from upstate NY (near Vermont) yesterday. I'd forgotten what winter as like, damn cold there. Everybody talking about a noreaster coming. Guess that's the snow you're talking about.

Anyway and unrelated, Yuengling is a great pint of beer. Enjoyed, wish I could get it out here.

cheers,

d

Just got back from upstate NY (near Vermont) yesterday. I'd forgotten what winter as like, damn cold there. Everybody talking about a noreaster coming. Guess that's the snow you're talking about.

Anyway and unrelated, Yuengling is a great pint of beer. Enjoyed, wish I could get it out here.

cheers,

d

Yuengling was on tap at the JetNation tailgate last season. Hopefully you can make it to the next one!

.....Snow sucks. Unless it's on Loon Mountain, Sunday River, Etc.....it sucks. I have about hmmm......8-9-10 inches already and they say when all is said an done, to expect 18 inches. And, I shovel this crap. Yup, me. And, I can't possibly explain how much THAT sucks.

I'm in Western Mass and we have about close to a foot right now and it is still coming down and blowing. They have plowed our street which has given me an awesome 2ft ridge to deal with at the end of the driveway. Did I mention I don't have a snow blower? Yeah. This should be fun.

Archived