Tiger King Jets cast

Since the hot thing on Twitter is finding a dream cast for the future movie I thought it would be fun to make one for the Jets

Joe Exotic: Adam Gase

John Finlay: Dowell Loggains

Howard Baskin: Woody Johnson

Jeff Lowe: Christopher Johnson 

Jason Garrettson: Joe Douglas 

Doc Antle: Gregg Williams 

• WTF? 1

I just finished watching the series. Granted Joe Exotic and his minions are no angels, but there can not be anymore repugnant individuals in this entire world like Carole and Howard Baskin. The sight of them makes me want to throw up in my mouth. From the stupid riding of her bicycle, to their $hit eating grin(s) and annoying condescending voices when on camera, to the hypocrisy that is Carole Baskin who undoubtedly killed her first husband by feeding him to the lions &/or tigers, and probably paid off authorities to keep her a$$ out of prison. God I wish they would find out what really happened and put her where she belongs. I have no stake in that mess at all but I truly despise the both of them. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ASH1962 said:

I just finished watching the series. Granted Joe Exotic and his minions are no angels, but there can not be anymore repugnant individuals in this entire world like Carole and Howard Baskin. The sight of them makes me want to throw up in my mouth. From the stupid riding of her bicycle, to their $hit eating grin(s) and annoying condescending voices when on camera, to the hypocrisy that is Carole Baskin who undoubtedly killed her first husband by feeding him to the lions &/or tigers, and probably paid off authorities to keep her a$$ out of prison. God I wish they would find out what really happened and put her where she belongs. I have no stake in that mess at all but I truly despise the both of them. 

They were all horrible and horribly entertaining 

• Upvote 1