Last to post in this thread wins

No problem, we have St. Stephen's day off here. Good thing too. Jets game ends around 5:30 am.

That is one thing I was grateful for in Europe. We had half day starting at noon after the Superbowl.

Last year sucked. I had a crazy split shift. For the Patriots/Broncos game, I got off at 3am, but stayed as the started at 4am. By the time it got over and I got to bed. I had to be back on in 3 hours.

That is one thing I was grateful for in Europe. We had half day starting at noon after the Superbowl.

Last year sucked. I had a crazy split shift. For the Patriots/Broncos game, I got off at 3am, but stayed as the started at 4am. By the time it got over and I got to bed. I had to be back on in 3 hours.

The super bowl was a holiday? We get off for Italian holidays and American holidays. The MNF Jets game worked out well. OTOH, the Rutgers game is on at 4 am the morning of my birthday and I have to work. I'll be mainlining espresso that day for sure.

The super bowl was a holiday? We get off for Italian holidays and American holidays. The MNF Jets game worked out well. OTOH, the Rutgers game is on at 4 am the morning of my birthday and I have to work. I'll be mainlining espresso that day for sure.

Yes, it was. They figured most people will watch. I guess they decided to minimize the impact on prodiuctivity.

huh?

Word.

here is the "word" ecurb ...

joke!

(lol... i was attemting to make a funny joke by skipping your post thaat had the smilie "ijust wanted to be included in this thread" .... get it? i skipped your post... ;) )

yeah i know... max is right...i am not funny....... :D

joke!

(lol... i was attemting to make a funny joke by skipping your post thaat had the smilie "ijust wanted to be included in this thread" .... get it? i skipped your post... ;) )

Word. ;)

joke!

:rl:

Flew oright over my head...

Dont worry I always think I have a POTW type post and then nobody even laughs at it... then I go cry in the corner all sad...

no its called boxing day. its actually a holiday up here in Canada...

its a shopping holiday lol..people go insane and crazy just to get the best deal. Its like what you guys have a day after thanksgiving down in the states

I know LJ just being a goof.