Last to post in this thread wins

I am actually looking forward to tuesday.

With all this snow the kids have a six day break .:eek::wine:

Yeah that must stink for parents w/all that snow ,But I like your new sig ,I will be there tommorrow ,Key West that is ,Fishing it up all day w/that view of course, you can't beat it trust me.When the sun comes up ,Words can't explain how nice it really is.

Yeah that must stink for parents w/all that snow ,But I like your new sig ,I will be there tommorrow ,Key West that is ,Fishing it up all day w/that view of course, you can't beat it trust me.When the sun comes up ,Words can't explain how nice it really is.

Don't get me wrong, I do love snow days but six days off in a row without planning for it with three kids can get a bit stir crazy.9.gif

I figure if I keep that picture in my sig it will help me get through until vacation time. Positive visualization!

Don't get me wrong, I do love snow days but six days off in a row without planning for it with three kids can get a bit stir crazy.9.gif

I figure if I keep that picture in my sig it will help me get through until vacation time. Positive visualization!

Is Max the third child?