Hellooooo board

JetCane

JetCane...Welcome to JetNation. Thanks for stopping by and registering.

TomShane and I set this site up. Hope you like it and let us know if you have any thoughts or comments.

Thanks Max.

I'll just lurk for a while and check out the action.

The site looks nice.

No, if this is the same Jets&Canes from the "other board" we had a long thread about common sense. I said there is no such thing.

That would be me. :)

Thanks for getting my back verde and rs.

texass, it will come back to you tenfold.

;)

VG, quick question about your sig design.

I get the NY part, but what is that design up top with all the zeros?

Hermy's coaching tree?

24.gif

Errrrrr. They are CROP CIRCLES. But you already knew that, smart fella that you are! :wink:

Max,

Like you told me to do. Both PDM and stormshadow need to be banned.

I think they were making fun of me.

I'm fulfilling all my obligations to you (but as we discussed, I refuse to do what TS does for you) so when do I get my moderator job?

Your Best Friend,

TX

Max,

I'm fulfilling all my obligations to you (but as we discussed, I refuse to do what TS does for you) so when do I get my moderator job?

Your Best Friend,

TX

How was I making fun? I sad 3 mods and 2 admins were enough... and PDM agreed with me... but he threw you a bone, saying that you could have your own lil forum to power trip on.

Max, Tx must have sand in his... oh, never mind. I don't feel like having the PC police on my a$$ all day. :lol:

Storm:

Not to worry. There are plenty of Mods and Admins. We won't be adding anymore. The day that Tx becomes a Mod is the day that TomShane has overthrown my leadership.

It is not going to happen.

How was I making fun? I sad 3 mods and 2 admins were enough... and PDM agreed with me... but he threw you a bone, saying that you could have your own lil forum to power trip on.

Max, Tx must have sand in his... oh, never mind. I don't feel like having the PC police on my a$$ all day. :lol:

I gotta admit Tx having his own forun would be pretty funny and is a good idea.

Max, the revolution continues.

Listen to your own people before there is an overthrow.

A wise man once said (PatsFanTX), it is a smart businessman that closely watches his competition and learns and grows by his mistakes.

=D>=D>=D>

Max,

Your Best Friend,

TX

Suck Up! :lol:

Max, the revolution continues.

Listen to your own people before there is an overthrow.

A wise man once said (PatsFanTX), it is a smart businessman that closely watches his competition and learns and grows by his mistakes.

=D>=D>=D>

A wise man once said that huh? Closely watching the competition. Watching and learning from them.

That sort of thing never happens. You have been watching too much TV! :D

Archived