NFLPA tells board NFL has proposed 35% salary escrow

4 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

And you keep posting lies, even after your nonsense was proven wrong.'

You just keep trolling away

He is not wrong; the Jets always get their HC and front office personnel from the remainder bin in the closeout rack at the discount store. Joe Douglas may be a happy accident. But firing your GM 10 minutes after the draft is not indicative of a plan. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

He is not wrong; the Jets always get their HC and front office personnel from the remainder bin in the closeout rack at the discount store. Joe Douglas may be a happy accident. But firing your GM 10 minutes after the draft is not indicative of a plan. 

The Johnson's are cheap when it comes to paying GMs and Coaches.  Absolutely.

We're talking about whether they purposefully tell their GM's not to spend up to the cap.  Which is an absurd argument.  Macc basically set money on fire for 5 straight years here.  And spending up to the cap is dependent on having homegrown talent worth handing 2nd contracts to.  

53 minutes ago, Bugg said:

He had no idea about the Jets spend in relation to the cap as the article I posted proved and he keeps posting the same total BS about it anyway. 

You have no idea what they spent on Gase, do you?  I have no idea, no one has published that number as far as I know.  Unless I missed it, I have no clue, could be cheap or maybe what you would expect for a 2X HC in his 4th season.  Hard to believe they would be far off and Gase would take the deal.

Bowles was on of the hottest HCing prospects, along with Quinn, teams were interested and the Jets jumped on him.  Not seeing how this was remander bin in the closeout rack.  I'd bet he got market value.

Joe Douglas was a hot commodity that we hired away from Houston.

So I'm just not seeing it.  Especially because in the grand scheme of things, they have to be on the top of the revenue heap.  They split everything equally from TV down with the other teams, have part of SNY, one of the better radio contracts and the 2nd best attendance in the NFL.  So given the revenue stream what's a one or two mil savings on the FO going to account for?

Its not like the Mets trying to make ends meet

1 hour ago, bitonti said:

yeah maybe but at least im not 

This dude

holy crap RT do you want to bet charity of the winner's choice 100 bucks the TV ratings go up because people have nothing else to do 

if so, great

if not, think about the statements you make for half a second before you make them 

Done - 100 bucks to the winner's charity of choice.

There's a lot of patriotic Americans that will be turned off by the kneeling for the national anthem, political correctness, and the secondary message of the BLM movement which includes pro-marxist, pro-LGBTQ as well as anti-semitic and anti-nuclear family sentiments.

Sorry, not all of Americans are on board with the BLM movement. Just scared to speak out. The NFL is going with the flow right now. But that may change in time.

1 hour ago, RichardTodd27 said:

Done - 100 bucks to the winner's charity of choice.

There's a lot of patriotic Americans that will be turned off by the kneeling for the national anthem, political correctness, and the secondary message of the BLM movement which includes pro-marxist, pro-LGBTQ as well as anti-semitic and anti-nuclear family sentiments.

Sorry, not all of Americans are on board with the BLM movement. Just scared to speak out. The NFL is going with the flow right now. But that may change in time.

wrong donald trump GIF by Election 2016