Avoid in 06!

JetsBlow99

In the past week a lot of people have been coming up to me saying things like "this year went so fast" or "I can't believe the year's over already, can you?" Uh, yeah I can. You know why? Because a few months ago it was 4th of July, and then it was Halloween, and last week it was Christmas, and 1 WEEK AFTER CHRISTMAS IS NEW YEARS. EVERY YEAR. The year didn't go fast. Maybe compared to a leap year it did, but not THAT fast. Nobody should be surprised by this. You have 364 days to prepare. Unless you were in a coma or cryogenically frozen, new years shouldn't be catching you off guard.

Let's try to avoid this in '06. Cheers.

In the past week a lot of people have been coming up to me saying things like "this year went so fast" or "I can't believe the year's over already, can you?" Uh, yeah I can. You know why? Because a few months ago it was 4th of July, and then it was Halloween, and last week it was Christmas, and 1 WEEK AFTER CHRISTMAS IS NEW YEARS. EVERY YEAR. The year didn't go fast. Maybe compared to a leap year it did, but not THAT fast. Nobody should be surprised by this. You have 364 days to prepare. Unless you were in a coma or cryogenically frozen, new years shouldn't be catching you off guard.

Let's try to avoid this in '06. Cheers.

I agree. It is just a calendar. Who gives a s h i t? I'm just another year older

Archived