Joseph Addai = Ronnie Brown?

The Troll

Addai just ran a 4.41 and a 4.37, respectively in the 40-yard dash. I watched him his entire career and I always thought he was a damn good back, but I had no idea he could fly like that. Like Ronnie Brown, he was always a bit overshadowed by Alley Broussard and Justin Vincent. I just see a ton of similarities between the two. It should be very interesting how much Addai can continue to improve his stock in Indy. If he is there in the second round, this becomes a complete no-brainer for the Jets. Brick/Cutler + Addai would sure do wonders for turning around the offense in a hurry.

Addai would be a good option but I think we have too many other pressing needs in OT, NT and possibly DE if we don't go with Thomas....QB too an option needed in Day 1.

Although I wouldn't be totally upset with an Addai pick I just believe we should wait until next year to draft the back of the future.

I've been a big fan of Addai's for awhile myself but there's always one thing that bothered me. Why does he run so straight up? It doesn't seem like he has any leverage when he runs but I still think he had a great career at LSU and with some tutoring could be turned into a pro back.

Addai just ran a 4.41 and a 4.37, respectively in the 40-yard dash. I watched him his entire career and I always thought he was a damn good back, but I had no idea he could fly like that. Like Ronnie Brown, he was always a bit overshadowed by Alley Broussard and Justin Vincent. I just see a ton of similarities between the two. It should be very interesting how much Addai can continue to improve his stock in Indy. If he is there in the second round, this becomes a complete no-brainer for the Jets. Brick/Cutler + Addai would sure do wonders for turning around the offense in a hurry.

Sounds like a solid start.

Archived