JN Presents: You Make The Call

Maxman

With all these cuts and possible trades the How long do you give them before they field a winning club question is getting a little more tricky.

i would rather see 1 step back, 2 steps forward, rather than mini steps forward mollasses progress

This weeks Views is on the front page now. Tyson presents a challenge this week.

http://www.jetnation.com/?p=438

Go on record with your answer here:

1) If you had the choice of Leinart, Young, Cutler or Ferguson or trading down, what would you do?

2) If you had the choice of Young, Cutler or Ferguson, whom would you pick?

3) If you had the choice of Young, Ferguson or Hawk who would you pick?

4) Do you think Jay Cutler is worth trading up for? If so what is the most

you would give up?

5) Do you think Matt Leinart is worth trading up for? If so what is the most you would give up?

6) What is the least you would accept in a trade for John Abraham?

7) Are you willing to give up Kevin Mawae in a trade? If so what is the least you would accept?

8) If you had the choice of Ramsey, Schaub, Collins or Brooks, which QB would you choose to be the next QB of the NY Jets?

9) Would you rather draft a quarterback this year or pick up a veteran QB and possibly draft someone next year?

10) How long are you willing to give this staff until they field a winning ball club?

1) Trade down

2) Ferguson

3) Ferguson

4) No

5) No

6) A late 1st and an early 2nd

7) yes, a 3rd

8) Schaub

9) A Vet this year

10) 3 years for a winning record, after that they need to be winning every year

• 2 years later...
1) If you had the choice of Leinart, Young, Cutler or Ferguson or trading down, what would you do?

D'Brickshaw

2) If you had the choice of Young, Cutler or Ferguson, whom would you pick?

D'Brickshaw

3) If you had the choice of Young, Ferguson or Hawk who would you pick?

D'Brickshaw

4) Do you think Jay Cutler is worth trading up for? If so what is the most

you would give up?

No

5) Do you think Matt Leinart is worth trading up for? If so what is the most you would give up?

No

6) What is the least you would accept in a trade for John Abraham?

2nd round pick

7) Are you willing to give up Kevin Mawae in a trade? If so what is the least you would accept?

Yes, 3rd round pick

8) If you had the choice of Ramsey, Schaub, Collins or Brooks, which QB would you choose to be the next QB of the NY Jets?

Ramsey

9) Would you rather draft a quarterback this year or pick up a veteran QB and possibly draft someone next year?

Neither....pick up Ramsey and draft Brodie Croyle for the future

10) How long are you willing to give this staff until they field a winning ball club?

2-3 years. In 2008 or 2009 we should be legitimately competting again.

Oh Patrick Ramsey you ol' stud you. :)

Chad Pennington? What did he do in NY after 2002 again?

:rl:

Much more than Ramsey ever has... still a starter and coming off a winning season, winning his division...

Sure he is no stud... but in terms of rating QBs... even if we both suck at it... your a mile below me...

Much more than Ramsey ever has... still a starter and coming off a winning season, winning his division...

Sure he is no stud... but in terms of rating QBs... even if we both suck at it... your a mile below me...

Because I wanted Ramsey over studs like Schaub, Collins and Brooks? The options weren't good either way. :rl:

Schaub and Collins are both still starters... Brooks does nto even count...

You picked the worst of the 3.

Schaub is injury proned (and the 2nd best QB on that team, Rosenfels is better) and Collins got his job due to injury and only played well because he had the best line in the league protecting him.

:lickt:

Schaub is injury proned (and the 2nd best QB on that team, Rosenfels is better) and Collins got his job due to injury and only played well because he had the best line in the league protecting him.

:lickt:

and that did what to prove me wrong?

You made the worst possible choice.

and that did what to prove me wrong?

You made the worst possible choice.

Incorrect once again.

Brooks would've been the worst choice.

Collins would've been the best, Ramsey the 2nd best. Schaub is starting because of the $, but he won't be in 2009. Sage is the better player.

I would've loved to see your choice, even though it doesn't matter now.

Sorry, I'm not perfect like the great Ecurb. Not all of us can suck the **** of a 3rd stringer. :rl:

Incorrect once again.

Brooks would've been the worst choice.

Collins would've been the best, Ramsey the 2nd best. Schaub is starting because of the $, but he won't be in 2009. Sage is the better player.

I would've loved to see your choice, even though it doesn't matter now.

Sorry, I'm not perfect like the great Ecurb. Not all of us can suck the **** of a 3rd stringer. :rl:

I said Brooks doesnt count...

Your gonna put Ramsey above Schaub?

lol

Archived