1 minute ago  
like Quote Edit
Post Options

Post by Beerfish on 1 minute ago

Bison Horn Device Charging Station:

"What the hell are you talking about Beerfish???"

Glad you asked!

"Wait not another of your stori..."

No, no, no, no bother at all. Since you asked...

My nieces husband has a friend that is a Bison rancher. He wanted to cull some of his herd so He gave a small Bison to my Nieces Husband. Now what more could a person want than a free pet Bison? (Erm, the Bison is for the freezer as in chopped up and packaged...)

Oh, well what more could a person want than a freezer full of Bison?

So my niece sends me an email with a photo of a Bison horn and asks me if I want a Bison horn. Of course I say "Yes!"

'Now, what can I do with a Bison horn?' I think to myself.

Well the niece and nephew and their kids are kind of techie and have 'devices' so I decide to make a Bison Horn Charging station. (Images below)

Slot in the back for a tablet, 3 slots in the front, the middle slot has a solar powered charging station, slot on the right and left will fit cell phones or smart phones.

hd6TqK8.jpg

ls7zh5A.jpg

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:
1 minute ago  
like Quote Edit
Post Options

Post by Beerfish on 1 minute ago

Bison Horn Device Charging Station:

"What the hell are you talking about Beerfish???"

Glad you asked!

"Wait not another of your stori..."

No, no, no, no bother at all. Since you asked...

My nieces husband has a friend that is a Bison rancher. He wanted to cull some of his herd so He gave a small Bison to my Nieces Husband. Now what more could a person want than a free pet Bison? (Erm, the Bison is for the freezer as in chopped up and packaged...)

Oh, well what more could a person want than a freezer full of Bison?

So my niece sends me an email with a photo of a Bison horn and asks me if I want a Bison horn. Of course I say "Yes!"

'Now, what can I do with a Bison horn?' I think to myself.

Well the niece and nephew and their kids are kind of techie and have 'devices' so I decide to make a Bison Horn Charging station. (Images below)

Slot in the back for a tablet, 3 slots in the front, the middle slot has a solar powered charging station, slot on the right and left will fit cell phones or smart phones.

hd6TqK8.jpg

ls7zh5A.jpg

Oh, the first picture look like a giant slug on a cutting board. Cool idea though.