SportsNet

PhinHater

Anyone know anything about this new channel?

I heard that it got approved and that its going to carry all Mets and Jets coverage.

Anyone hear anything more? Are they going to show press conferences, etc?

Thanks.

One would think. Probaly a close knock off of YES, they will be SEEKING programming, so it is a good bet that press conferences will be a part of that. As well as Emmy winning Jet produced television.

I know they also have an agreement with Directv. Not sure about Cablevision. Good luck with that one

One would think. Probaly a close knock off of YES, they will be SEEKING programming, so it is a good bet that press conferences will be a part of that. As well as Emmy winning Jet produced television.

I know they also have an agreement with Directv. Not sure about Cablevision. Good luck with that one

I have Comcast. I heard on the radio that it will definitely be on Comcast. :)

As of today, they have not signed deals with Cablevision or DirecTV, but they are optimistic that they will both carry it by Opening Day, if not sooner. Dish Network is not going to carry (they also don't have YES).

We do have it on Cablevision(timeWarner) It's channel 70 and has replaced the golf channel.

It's on right now and it reads " Attention Customers: SportsNet NY (Mets) Programming begins march 16th. Golf channel can now be seen on channel 85"

Ive got it.

Archived