I am heading to Indy for the Thursday nighter in early November. Wanted to see if there was anyone else planning on making the trip to see if there is a common hotel or pre-game party planned. 

On 9/20/2021 at 3:57 PM, kcody9 said:

I am heading to Indy for the Thursday nighter in early November. Wanted to see if there was anyone else planning on making the trip to see if there is a common hotel or pre-game party planned. 

I might be going.  I live in Chicago and it is an easy 3 hour drive for me, but I am going to wait until later in the season to see if it seems to be worth the trip.  I have been to Indy for a few games -- the stadium is right downtown -- and in the past Jet fans gathered for pre-game in one of the downtown bars.

I would suggest you check back in closer to the game.

I have tickets for this game as I live about 3 hours away in Ohio. However, I am seriously reconsidering wasting the time and the money to go support this product on the field. I have never been to Indy and have always wanted to see lucas oil so that may still be enough to get me to go, but I'm heavily considering selling my tickets at this point. 

On 9/27/2021 at 10:08 AM, BroadwayBen said:

I have tickets for this game as I live about 3 hours away in Ohio. However, I am seriously reconsidering wasting the time and the money to go support this product on the field. I have never been to Indy and have always wanted to see lucas oil so that may still be enough to get me to go, but I'm heavily considering selling my tickets at this point. 

I don't have tickets yet, but I am planning to go.

Spending money for the experience of going to another NFL stadium and city.  **** the Jets.

3 hours ago, ZachEY said:

I don't have tickets yet, but I am planning to go.

Spending money for the experience of going to another NFL stadium and city.  **** the Jets.

That's a damn good point. See you in Indy :cheers:

I was at Lucas Oil for the NCAA tourney earlier this year and the stadium is pretty sweet. Would highly recommend if you haven't been. Ton of bars and restaurants within walking distance too, so it should be a good time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Looked forward to this game for months. Now, with Zach wilson most likely out for multiple weeks, as well as staring down the barrel of 1-6, I literally see no point in wasting the money on the tickets/hotel. 

Couple this with the fact that those hits were late and low and nothing was done about it! I'm just extremely low and disappointed with these circumstances. Maybe we will hear some positive news, but it sure isn't sounding good so far.