ESPN bashing Saleh

Bronx

5 hours ago, Untouchable said:

Banned for what?

It’s a fact that he’s repeatedly called white people evil and it’s a fact that he lives in a town that is almost entirely white.

He's appeared on Broadway in To Kill A Mockingbird.  He's done a series on the black experience in America. The Michigan town of less than 5,000 people  where he lives happens to be almost all white-so what?

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, kelticwizard said:

He's appeared on Broadway in To Kill A Mockingbird.  He's done a series on the black experience in America. The Michigan town he lives happens to be almost all white-so what?

Because he clearly prefers the company of white people despite going around acting like he despises them.

Otherwise he wouldn’t have moved to a small town where he has a better chance of spotting a mountain lion before a black person.

That’s all fine and good that he’s done Broadway. He’ll still be most fondly remembered for blowing up Mary Swanson’s toilet.

• Haha 1

As a general rule, I like to watch sports but I don't particularly like people sitting around a table talking about sports.  I wish ESPN would return to the early days when they showed actual games, and replace all these sports talk shows with Australian Rules Football, which was a gas to watch. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Because he clearly prefers the company of white people despite going around acting like he despises them.

Otherwise he wouldn’t have moved to a small town where he has a better chance of spotting a mountain lion before a black person.

So if a guy does well and decides to move to a pretty town like Mystic, CT, that means he despises black people?  Maybe he just likes boating and a nice little cultural scene.

• Upvote 1