ESPN bashing Saleh

Bronx

that whole video looks like it has a lot of credibility, not.  saleh made those boring football comments right after a game that was very frustrating to watch.  wilson wasn't throwing very well and taking too many downfield chances.  of course it didn't help that crowder wasn't in the game and the oline wasn't blocking very well.  i'm sure what saleh really meant was to take what the defense gives and not try to force things that aren't there.  this is tough to do when most aspects of the offense are lacking which they were against denver.

• Upvote 3

Just now, BornJetsFan1983 said:

there is no link to whatever yoiu guys are talkigna bout

Im sorry it took me a minute because ESPN is such trash I couldn't tell that lady was the first video. 

Beside what she said being trash, man ESPN looks terribly. How are they still in business. I mean ESPN should shut up. I mean report is not people saying shut up and being stupid. Good god. 

I stopped with ESPN along time again and do not regret it. I mean I missing our on this spectacular commentary - when we score we get point and we don't we wont. OMG **** why is this making me mad. IDK

But ESPN is trash.

• Upvote 2

Wow - you really made me watch that crap. Those 3 should be fired addressing a topic they know nothing about and they made little sense and I wasted 1 min 53 seconds of my life trying to figure out what they were hinting at - and I never did.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

I don't watch ESPN and have no idea who that women is, but she's simply incorrect.

Even by her own statement, she just peeked over at the game...So she's making assessments on national TV because she "peeked over a few times

ESPN really should be embarrassed for themselves having commenting like that.

One of the more perplexing things in my adult lifetime is how bad ESPN has become over the years

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

I don't watch ESPN and have no idea who that women is, but she's simply incorrect.

Even by her own statement, she just peeked over at the game...So she's making assessments on national TV because she "peeked over a few times"

Theres plenty they should be embarrassed about

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Nixhead said:

Wow - you really made me watch that crap. Those 3 should be fired addressing a topic they know nothing about and they made little sense and I wasted 1 min 53 seconds of my life trying to figure out what they were hinting at - and I never did.

exactly. who the hell are they. 3 people they picked off the street.? 

Oh I know all three of those people.  See them on national tv sports hot take shows all the time.  They are the same all the time, very poorly informed about many of the things they talk about.  Base absolute judgments on one game then a week later turn around 100%.  Dominc Foxworth is not bad if you can isolate him from the the mass of know nothings but pablo Torres and the woman are pretty bad.  Especially Torres, just awful.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Even by her own statement, she just peeked over at the game...So she's making assessments on national TV because she "peeked over a few times"

The only thing more embarrassing than being a partof ESPN these days is watching ESPN(unless it's a game)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Im sorry it took me a minute because ESPN is such trash I couldn't tell that lady was the first video. 

Beside what she said being trash, man ESPN looks terribly. How are they still in business. I mean ESPN should shut up. I mean report is not people saying shut up and being stupid. Good god. 

I stopped with ESPN along time again and do not regret it. I mean I missing our on this spectacular commentary - when we score we get point and we don't we wont. OMG **** why is this making me mad. IDK

But ESPN is trash.

Seems like ESPN proof read this for you. I would double check it with your local high school.

4 hours ago, flgreen said:

Is this what your talking about?

"Cimini's confidence rating (0-10): 4, up from 2. They were outplayed by the Titans for much of the game, but Robert Saleh's program needed a win in the worst way.

I actually felt we dominated good portion of that game

• Upvote 1

I used to be a big sports radio and sports debate listener but over the past 5 years or so they have all become so dumbed down they are impossible to listen to.  There was a time when you would gain some information from these shows now they are all low IQ hot takes.  Same goes for pre game/post game/half time shows just a waste of time nowadays.

• Upvote 1

On 10/4/2021 at 7:54 PM, Maynard13 said:

And we wonder why USA is falling far behind other countries in tems of technology, reading levels etc etc etc.

Jeff Daniles is just AWESOME. And the NY Jets reference is just OFF THE HOOK!

LOL

Jeff Daniels whines about how white people are evil and then resides in Chelsea, Michigan which is 96% white.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 3