If Bradway were still the GM...

Stonehands

How many people on this board would be bashing our interest in Ramsey and wondering aloud how we are allowing the Dolphins to get a former all pro QB? I could see the post now, "typical Bradway - we over pay for a QB Gibbs doesn't want and allow our division rival to steal Culpepper."

Amid all the Bradway bashing and Tannenbaum/Mangini love exists a truth that lies somewhere in the middle.

Bradway wouldnt have been smart enuf to get a cheap vet like ramsey to hold the fort until our drafted rook takes over.

he would have weak armed penny and the midget bolly handling those duties,,

plus if bradway TRULY had power, Eric wouldnt be here either,,

Not to hijack this thread, but that phantom foul call against miami at the end was utter BS.

Even Dook Vitale said there was no foul. That guy does more dook ballwashing than anyone and even he admitted to it.

ya but who cares, we wiped thier arses with a brillo pad on SENIOR NIGHT at Cameron,,

hahahahahahahahahaha

Geez with a hijacking like this I'm shocked to seen greengal is nowhere in sight!!

Back to the topic at hand, even Bradway wouldn't be dumb enough to sign another broke arm QB. However I tend to think he might have given the 4th overall pick for Ramsey :bag:

Back to the topic at hand, even Bradway wouldn't be dumb enough to sign another broke arm QB. However I tend to think he might have given the 4th overall pick for Ramsey :bag:

If he wanted him as much as 124 he would have offered a 3rd and they would have squeezed a 2nd out of him.

Archived