Dolphins | Team meets with Arrington

Smizzy

Dolphins | Team meets with Arrington

Fri, 10 Mar 2006 16:27:49 -0800

Alex Marvez, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports free agent LB LaVar Arrington (Redskins) met with the Miami Dolphins Friday, March 10, agent Carl Poston said. "They had expressed an interest and Miami is a great place to live and play football," Poston said. "I think they need a linebacker, especially since they released Junior (Seau). That's all I know so far."

:character42:

i gotta admit, Miami would take a huge step forward in the right direction if they got Arrington

I disagree to an extent. If the Dolphins are looking for a guy to play LB, as in cover receivers, play zone, read the run, as well as rush the passer, then Arrington will be a huge disappointment. If they are looking for a guy who will do whatever the hell he pleases on the field, which basically consinsts of blind bull rushing, then Arrington is their man.

is there anyone they arent going after?
Let them get all the FA's they want. Just remember that almost 75% of free agents are total busts. This team is nowhere NEAR contending. Their o line is a joke, they have no QB and their D just keeps getting older and older. I will laaff and laaff when this so called "up and coming team" crashes and burns next year.

Let them get all the FA's they want. Just remember that almost 75% of free agents are total busts. This team is nowhere NEAR contending. Their o line is a joke, they have no QB and their D just keeps getting older and older. I will laaff and laaff when this so called "up and coming team" crashes and burns next year.

Now thats not very nice is it?? Nick Saban wants a written apology from you!

Archived