Positives & Negatives from today

Hex

Lol forced? Yes. He’s acting now. Jesus, you guys. 

Listen I know it’s a reach and like I said I figured I’d get flamed but you have to admit his sideline and post game behavior was considerably more abrasive than usual. People were complaining he acted like Bowles on the sideline and today he was pitching a fit the entire game. Just felt a little forced is all I’m saying

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Snell41 said:

Listen I know it’s a reach and like I said I figured I’d get flamed but you have to admit his sideline and post game behavior was considerably more abrasive than usual. People were complaining he acted like Bowles on the sideline and today he was pitching a fit the entire game. Just felt a little forced is all I’m saying

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

He might just be trying something different

I think there are positives.  Carter and Moore look like legit offensive weapons. AVT lol old to be a real solid pick.  I do think when Wilson comes back he will look a lot better now that he had had a chance to watch and just relax a bit.  I do think this upcoming draft will focus more on defense ad opposed to last draft particular the secondary 

• Upvote 1