Jets | Wright says the Jets were interested in T. Washington

Smizzy

Jets | Wright says the Jets were interested in T. Washington

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:57:36 -0800

Mary Kay Cabot, of the Plain Dealer, reports agent Angelo Wright said the New York Jets expressed an interest in DT Ted Washington before he signed with the Cleveland Browns.

Panthers | Wright says Carolina was interested in T. Washington

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:56:51 -0800

Mary Kay Cabot, of the Plain Dealer, reports agent Angelo Wright said the Carolina Panthers expressed an interest in DT Ted Washington before he signed with the Cleveland Browns.

Ravens | Wright says Baltimore was interested in T. Washington

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:56:14 -0800

Mary Kay Cabot, of the Plain Dealer, reports agent Angelo Wright said the Baltimore Ravens expressed an interest in DT Ted Washington before he signed with the Cleveland Browns.

Dolphins | Wright says Miami was interested in T. Washington

Sun, 12 Mar 2006 18:54:01 -0800

Mary Kay Cabot, of the Plain Dealer, reports agent Angelo Wright said the Miami Dolphins expressed an interest in DT Ted Washington before he signed with the Cleveland Browns.

So you think Ted Washington was the be all and end all of the 3-4 for the Jets?

Absolutey not.

With Washington at NT, Mangini could have played a 3-4 more then he could without him.

Who on the current Jets roster can play the nose?

The friggn' overweight, underachieving waste of two 1st's and a 4th load that is called DFat?:eek:

washington is 37 years old hes a play away from injury arent you the guy saying we shouldnt have signed old guys for big money? explain this one tx

Dude,

After reading all your dribble today, I don't have to explain anything to you.

Best of luck being a Jet fan:eek:

Absolutey not.

With Washington at NT, Mangini could have played a 3-4 more then he could without him.

Who on the current Jets roster can play the nose?

The friggn' overweight, underachieving waste of two 1st's and a 4th load that is called DFat?:eek:

TX, You could be right in that in 97 when Parcells and BB first came in they elected to run a 4-3 for the first year. Then they traded away or cut anyone who had value and would not fit in the 3-4. I see a similar thing happening this time around too.

washington is 37 years old hes a play away from injury arent you the guy saying we shouldnt have signed old guys for big money? explain this one tx

Seriously, lighten up dude.

These Pats fans have been here for a while, know their football and truely only call it like they see it. You may not agree with everything they say but they are being honest - not homers, and there is a big difference.

TX, You could be right in that in 97 when Parcells and BB first came in they elected to run a 4-3 for the first year. Then they traded away or cut anyone who had value and would not fit in the 3-4. I see a similar thing happening this time around too.

sherry,

That is exactly why you are one of the most astute posters on this board.

Good call, and I agree, that is the direction Mangini is going.

they are being arrogant granted they won and had a great run.the run is over its time to move on.tx just recently jumped on the patriots bandwagon so its guys like him that irritate me the most.besides its part of the game.dish it out and be prepared to take it. i will consider him owned

Seriously, lighten up dude.

These Pats fans have been here for a while, know their football and truely only call it like they see it. You may not agree with everything they say but they are being honest - not homers, and there is a big difference.

You mean like these two fin fans that come here and post everytime the dolfags fart.

Archived