Tension boiling over with Urban Meyer and Jags

On 12/11/2021 at 10:29 AM, T0mShane said:

Not me. In fact, I give Saleh credit for recognizing he’s never won anything anywhere.

As the Future Co-GM's of the NY Jets do we just finally break the bank wide open give Harbaugh a blank check and when we start winning become insufferable assholes just like Myer ?

• Sympathy 1

On 12/11/2021 at 10:22 AM, Mogglez said:

There were a number of people here (I promise you I remember who you all are) that declared to me that Urban Meyer should have been our target, wouldn’t be the next HC because the Johnson’s were cheap, and we would rue the day that we lost out on the dynamite duo of Trevor and Meyer.

Only it would have been Wilson and Meyer and he may have been gone mid season 

17 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Now will all of those who were defending Myers out here admit that perhaps they were wrong…..

:)  

You obviously haven't seen the "JAGUARS MADE A HUGE MISTAKE" and "URBAN IS THE BEST COACH IN HISTORY" threads that have come out after he was fired

• Haha 4

23 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

As the Future Co-GM's of the NY Jets do we just finally break the bank wide open give Harbaugh a blank check and when we start winning become insufferable assholes just like Myer ?

QB more important than HC unless you can get a top 5 all time HC.

• Upvote 1