Jets | Team will visit with Dwight

Smizzy

We're just getting ALL the big-names this year!

I guess (other than KR), he's being looked upon as someone who can stretch the defense (#4/#5 WR) instead of looking for the whole package in the draft. Still, $770K is a lot for a #4/#5 WR that has limited upside (won't rise up the depth charts above #4). And that's if we pay him zero SB.

The more Pats the better eh?

Timmy would be a good #4 WR and would give us a PR.

i wouldnt mind this signing at all...i wanted him here before tha pats signed him...that is one fast azz whiteboy....and we need his speed on ST...

snooze. Yeah we really needed a 6th WR.

Who cares?

You really think there are five other WRs on the roster better than Dwight? I'd have no problem with Dwight as a #4 or #5. If you can get him matched up on a LB or S he can make the occassional big play IMO.

1. Coles

2. McCareins

3. Cotchery

We have 2 slots to fill and I don't know about any of you I'd love to have Dwight as either the 4 or 5 along with him as our Punt Returner seeing as we don't have one. Miller Time is a good KR, but he drops every other PR and McCareins is too slow.

'yall have my blessings. Take him, please. Although he's fast, real fast and a very good punt-returner, he's about 5'6" and could not possibly weigh more than 160 pounds. Quite frankly, as a Pats fan, I'm just about done with midgets at Wide-out and D-back.

'yall have my blessings. Take him, please. Although he's fast, real fast and a very good punt-returner, he's about 5'6" and could not possibly weigh more than 160 pounds. Quite frankly, as a Pats fan, I'm just about done with midgets at Wide-out and D-back.

That's exactly my sentiments...too small...please give me a 6'3 WR with blazing speed that can catch...wishful thinking I guess.

Archived