Jump to content

Surfside Detail, 1 year later.


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

City honored those of us that went down after Champlain Tower last year. 

 

Guess which one I am....

 

 

FB_IMG_1656620694857.jpg

I'd say the tieless guy in the back row with the glasses on the brim of his cap.  He looks more like a NY Jets fan than any of the others.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

No, not this guy....lol I asked the Fire Chief to make this Adams official FD portrait 

 

Screenshot_20220627-203136_Messages.jpg.c735ff4a83d2f79f871a8f28b46b7f8c.jpg

Amazing genetics specimen right there with that double forehead and four ears.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I'd say the tieless guy in the back row with the glasses on the brim of his cap.  He looks more like a NY Jets fan than any of the others.

He's our FEMA TF Heavy Equipment and Rigging expert. Elite level dude, has deployed overseas for Earthquakes etc. But no, not me. Lol

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

He's our FEMA TF Heavy Equipment and Rigging expert. Elite level dude, has deployed overseas for Earthquakes etc. But no, not me. Lol

Yeah, I figured because based on your avatar here, you'd be in uniform.  That leaves us with several choices.  Let's start by asking you what pronoun you go by? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Dcat said:

Yeah, I figured because based on your avatar here, you'd be in uniform.  That leaves us with several choices.  Let's start by asking you what pronoun you go by? 

Cap/Lt

  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

City honored those of us that went down after Champlain Tower last year. 

 

Guess which one I am....

 

 

FB_IMG_1656620694857.jpg

Your the two guys standing behind the two woman in the front row? 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Congrats.  Your new nickname:  Large.  What are you, six feet a hundred?  My luck, you'd be my opponent in a bar fight where you put me through a wall.  lol

And all these years the Jets needed an OL....  Not even a tryout.  sheesh.  But his service was needed elsewhere for far more important reasons. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

And all these years the Jets needed an OL....  Not even a tryout.  sheesh.  But his service was needed elsewhere for far more important reasons. 

OL?  Please.  I want JE1 rushing the QB and destroying folks.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/30/2022 at 7:41 PM, Jet_Engine1 said:

City honored those of us that went down after Champlain Tower last year. 

 

Guess which one I am....

 

 

FB_IMG_1656620694857.jpg

You couldnt even change out of your rubber fire pants and suspenders???? 

Kidding aside…. What tragedy that was.  I am fairly fluent in Spanish and listen to a lot of Spanish news and podcasts… interviews with  family etc.   Just horrific.  

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...