Surfside Detail, 1 year later.

23 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

City honored those of us that went down after Champlain Tower last year. 

Guess which one I am....

FB_IMG_1656620694857.jpg

I'd say the tieless guy in the back row with the glasses on the brim of his cap.  He looks more like a NY Jets fan than any of the others.

• Sympathy 1

21 minutes ago, Dcat said:

I'd say the tieless guy in the back row with the glasses on the brim of his cap.  He looks more like a NY Jets fan than any of the others.

He's our FEMA TF Heavy Equipment and Rigging expert. Elite level dude, has deployed overseas for Earthquakes etc. But no, not me. Lol

• Sympathy 1

49 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

He's our FEMA TF Heavy Equipment and Rigging expert. Elite level dude, has deployed overseas for Earthquakes etc. But no, not me. Lol

Yeah, I figured because based on your avatar here, you'd be in uniform.  That leaves us with several choices.  Let's start by asking you what pronoun you go by? 

18 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Congrats.  Your new nickname:  Large.  What are you, six feet a hundred?  My luck, you'd be my opponent in a bar fight where you put me through a wall.  lol

And all these years the Jets needed an OL....  Not even a tryout.  sheesh.  But his service was needed elsewhere for far more important reasons. 

• Haha 1

On 6/30/2022 at 7:41 PM, Jet_Engine1 said:

City honored those of us that went down after Champlain Tower last year. 

Guess which one I am....

FB_IMG_1656620694857.jpg

You couldnt even change out of your rubber fire pants and suspenders???? 

Kidding aside…. What tragedy that was.  I am fairly fluent in Spanish and listen to a lot of Spanish news and podcasts… interviews with  family etc.   Just horrific.