Could you imagine this..

Jetlag

AJ Hawk and Jon Vilma in the middle of our new 3-4?? Then Demeco Ryans at #29. I know it would never happen nor would it be feasible but it sure would excite the hell out of me.

Just forget about all the other problems we have on offense for a moment and think of the defense that would start to mould.

AJ Hawk and Jon Vilma in the middle of our new 3-4?? Then Demeco Ryans at #29. I know it would never happen nor would it be feasible but it sure would excite the hell out of me.

Just forget about all the other problems we have on offense for a moment and think of the defense that would start to mould.

You could say best LB core in the league in a year or two, that's for sure.

If the Jets draft AJ Hawk, I'm either going to cry, puke, or throw something at the TV before turning it off.

No thanks. I will pass on the second coming of the Boz.

Hawk's gonna be a good one and that's coming from a staunch OSU hater.

Hawk is going to be a gigantic bust. Call it my instinct. The guy just will not do a damn thing and some poor team is gonna be very upset.

AJ Hawk will be great in this league and if we dont draft D Brick we have to draft this guy. Hes a stud and a great linebacker. I cant see him being a bust.

xmdays_logo.JPG

May 2nd

;)

Cosineau, Boz, Spielman, Katzenmoyer,Romo and now Hawk. Another loudmouth antisocial, self-absorbed white guy, probably gobbling up performance-enhancing drugs as fast as he can eat the masking agents. There's something about this guy I don't like. And he's really not that big. The jets can live and/or get by with their current LBS and some help in FA or in the later rounds.

The OL is a disaster. Fellas-we've been over this-it's either going to be a franchise QB or D'brick or a trade down.This team couldn't score last year. AN LB is nice, but it's not nearly on the level of need as there is on the offense.

Gotta say-Hawk is so obviously a product of hype I have no idea how anyone could post this drivel.

Cosineau, Boz, Spielman, Katzenmoyer,Romo and now Hawk. Another loudmouth antisocial, self-absorbed white guy, probably gobbling up performance-enhancing drugs as fast as he can eat the masking agents. There's something about this guy I don't like. And he's really not that big. The jets can live and/or get by with their current LBS and some help in FA or in the later rounds.

The OL is a disaster. Fellas-we've been over this-it's either going to be a franchise QB or D'brick or a trade down.This team couldn't score last year. AN LB is nice, but it's not nearly on the level of need as there is on the offense.

Gotta say-Hawk is so obviously a product of hype I have no idea how anyone could post this drivel.

Yeah, he does look like a juicehead, doesn't he? Maybe it's the long hair, maybe it's the face. I don't know.

hawkman.jpg

Uh... Chris Speilman was a rock for the Lions for almost a decade. They still haven't replaced him in the middle.

Yeah, he does look like a juicehead, doesn't he? Maybe it's the long hair, maybe it's the face. I don't know.

hawkman.jpg

Seen pictures of him from freshman to this year. In fairness, all guys in a big-time school like OSU are going to get bigger,stronger, more cut and he probably grew a bit naturally. But his head and face look like it's 2 different people.

I admit-Speilman doesn't belong in that group. That's not fair of me at all, lumping a real player in with that bunch.

Archived