I Am Sick To My Stomach

40 minutes ago, JTJet said:

No. I'm quite content actually. 

We have a really good team with a sh*tty QB, and this game is finally opening up the eyes of the very few pro Zach stragglers left. 

Would prefer a win and QB playing well.  

The loss stings less because a key problem at QB is more visible to the GM, coaching staff, and fans.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, tommyduhamelshouse said:

Sick.

Is anyone else?

No.  Because I expected exactly just what we got.  Read a few of my recent posts.

Nothing to be sick about if you knew and accepted what the Jets were before this game started.  A team with a young and talented roster on the rise without a QB.  Nothing has changed.  They are still what they were and still what they are.

2023 will see JD draft another QB.  And this time, I hope the right one.

JD made early mistakes with boom or bust picks in Becton and Zach Wilson, but since then, he's had a hot hand.  If he gets the QB position right next season, the Jets will regularly beat the good teams too. 

Wilson is a bust.  Sit him and develop the offense and young roster with any warm body at the QB position that does not have a burning predilection to turn the ball over.  

Put in Flacco, White... Whoever.  Just not that malfunctioning tennis ball machine on wheels that they had in there today.

Just now, frankiepapa said:

I don't see any other qb do what Zach does with running backwards... just can't understand

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

We had another guy who always did that "back scramble":  Geno.   Maybe we just need to wait another six, seven years before Zach maybe figures out how to play QB in the NFL.