Weather for Game Day - Foxborough & Buffalo

On 11/15/2022 at 8:11 PM, slimjasi said:

I'm not sure why people think the snow would be a major disadvantage for a passing team - there have been plenty of shootouts on snowy fields. The WRs have the advantage on a slick field, since they know where they are going and the defenders don't. The Kelly-era Bills had some very big passing days in snowy weather. 

Snow is a bigger issue on grass than turf, but sustained wind is always the biggest factor in killing a pass attack. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Larz said:

The current forecast for orchard park is 44” of snow. 40 inches of it today and tomorrow. The rest on Saturday.  

No big deal for Sunday 

CBS has announced the NFL has elected to move the site of the game to Ford Field in Detroit. Same Day and Same Time.

Looks like the Brownies got a raw deal

2 minutes ago, WestCoastMole said:

CBS has announced the NFL has elected to move the site of the game to Ford Field in Detroit. Same Day and Same Time.

Looks like the Brownies got a raw deal

Yeah I think it’s an overreaction but lake effect snow is super hard to predict and you don’t want a game ruined 

So the set up for the northeast looks like 2014-2015 rn

we got 50 inches of snow and the coldest February ever that year

the fuel shortages could get bad

I despise fear mongering but add $1000 to your estimate for heating costs and the pass through to the general economy will  be rough