Joey Harrington to KC?

stormshadow19

I just heard on the radio that The Chiefs wants Harrington. The kicker? They're willing to give up a first day pick in the draft, to get him. Rounds one through three.

They're willing to give that up for Harrington, but all Bradway could get was a fourth for Herm? Just makes me happier that we have a front office now that won't be pushed around.

I just heard on the radio that The Chiefs wants Harrington. The kicker? They're willing to give up a first day pick in the draft, to get him. Rounds one through three.

They're willing to give that up for Harrington, but all Bradway could get was a fourth for Herm? Just makes me happier that we have a front office now that won't be pushed around.

HAHAHAHAHAHA...a first daypick....HAHAHAHAHA, Oh Herm...you buffoon..you should just wait out the Lions...they will drop harrington like a hot potato.

Go ahead give them a 1, 2, 3rd rounder....the more the better!

LL

I would not mind Harrington but not for a high pick...he is in desperate need of a change of scenery

Ya know, i've never been a Harrington supporter but you may be right about the change of scenery thing. Stranger things have happened. He lit my D up for 3 quarters the last game of the season. That would suggest he either got lucky or maybe the light started coming on. :eek:

Mike Martz knows a thing or two about evaluating quarterbacks - Trent Green, Kurt Warner, Marc Bulger. If he doesn't think he can groom Joey Harrington then that's enough for me to say that he probably doesn't have a chance in this league.

Mike Martz knows a thing or two about evaluating quarterbacks - Trent Green, Kurt Warner, Marc Bulger. If he doesn't think he can groom Joey Harrington then that's enough for me to say that he probably doesn't have a chance in this league.

It has nothing to do with Harrington's talent. Harrington showed up at MM QB school and didn't want to participate and showed no effort in the class. I guess he felt like he was above going to the chalkboard to breakdown plays.

They went shopping for QB's the next day.

So you're trying to say that Herm Edwards is better then Joey Harrington?:rolleyes::confused::eek:

YOU PLAY TO TIE THE GAME.

Archived