Watching Jets/Sunday ticket

12 minutes ago, talisaynon said:

fyi the cheapets way other than sailing the 7 seas is to camp out at your local college campus hit on girls until one agrees to use her college email to get you the football package for around 100 for the whole season.

Hopefully youtube tv allows that option

international nfl game pass is only $87 for the year.  A VPN is around $8 a month. I found that to be the best option if you wanted an actual NFL product that was reliable. Came out to around $25 a month.

sad that everyone outside of the US could get access to all the NFL games at such an affordable price while the US market was stuck having to pay for a service you likely didn’t want while also having to pay an extra $350-$400 for the package.

• Upvote 1

I had been a DirecTV subscriber for 3 decades...dumped it a few months ago for Apollo Group TV...it was 159 for the year...hooked up five TV's and I get every kind of channel known to man...premium channels, all live sports, movies up the ass including one's playing at theaters.  The only thing I don't like is with live TV events, I can't playback...there is no recording system with this app.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, RJIII said:

You've never needed Direct TV for Sunday Ticket. Stream East and many other outlets for 0 pesos.

If you want to pay for it, it will be on YouTube TV.

Let's limit the answers here to factual and legal ones please.

6 hours ago, Dcronin said:

Hey, quick question here sorry if this is the wrong forum, but can you guys confirm that I indeed no longer need DIRECTV to get SundayTicket? Has this been confirmed and if so, is it simply an app that I need to pay for à la carte?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Yes you can dump DirecTV, YouTube has it now.