Done with this franchise

Facts

On 4/28/2023 at 11:53 PM, LIJetsFan said:

It just looks to me that he is not plug and play.  He'll definitely need to be coached up.   

Everyone coming into the NFL is gonna need some instruction. But 6"6", 315 before breakfast, didn't allow but 1 sack (to Will McDonald!) his whole career. known to live in the gym. It's a position of need, it's a solid pick. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Everyone coming into the NFL is gonna need some instruction. But 6"6", 315 before breakfast, didn't allow but 1 sack (to Will McDonald!) his whole career. known to live in the gym. It's a position of need, it's a solid pick. 

I'm starting to come around.  You maker good points here, thanks :)  I wonder/hope that he wins the starting center spot.  Further, if we have to wait it might not be all that long.  Love his pulling in the run game.  That in itself is awesome.   

• Sympathy 1

On 4/28/2023 at 10:46 AM, slimjasi said:

I think JSN falling to 20 in this weak of a draft class speaks volumes to what GMs thought of this WR class. 

What's even better is how many here were cursing our supposedly terrible luck that we had 2 high picks last year instead of this year, how next year's draft class is surely going to be stronger, etc. 

Good times. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1