My "Nebraska" Springsteen Tribute Album

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

Glad that got cleared up. LOL, no idea what we are talking about but okay haha.

I posted a studio cover of the Band's classic It Makes No Difference, which is one of the highlights of The Last Waltz that Rick Danko (The Band's late, great bassist) wrote and sang the lead on. What happened Phil, was nothing over 50 people clicked on the thread and I don't think anyone bothered ever even listening to it never mind commenting on it so big baby that I am decided to just delete my YouTube cover of the song.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, SoFlaJets said:

I posted a studio cover of the Band's classic It Makes No Difference, which is one of the highlights of The Last Waltz that Rick Danko (The Band's late, great bassist) wrote and sang the lead on. What happened Phil, was nothing over 50 people clicked on the thread and I don't think anyone bothered ever even listening to it never mind commenting on it so big baby that I am decided to just delete my YouTube cover of the song.

Oh. Some of the clicks may have been bots. I have watched your videos before and enjoyed them. I say let them fly and post away!

33 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Oh. Some of the clicks may have been bots. I have watched your videos before and enjoyed them. I say let them fly and post away!

what they are Max is during the Covid lockdown, there was no work to be had in this part of North Carolina, so what a few of us fellow musicians were doing was to record as much music as we could to try and stay in "shape" musically speaking. My son and I recorded over 100 cover songs including doing 2 Springsteen Tribute albums Nebraska and The Ghost of Tom Joad where we recorded every song -in order and tried to re-create what Bruce was doing on each song-if there were strings-we'd put strings on it if he played the harmonica I would try to play the same notes and so on. This is my Nebraska Tribute album 

• Upvote 1

On 5/9/2023 at 9:47 AM, SoFlaJets said:

lol

Dude the title is misleading. 

Then when I clicked it was for "the band"

I HATE The Band. Therefore zero interest. It is what it is. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/9/2023 at 2:42 PM, SoFlaJets said:

what they are Max is during the Covid lockdown, there was no work to be had in this part of North Carolina, so what a few of us fellow musicians were doing was to record as much music as we could to try and stay in "shape" musically speaking. My son and I recorded over 100 cover songs including doing 2 Springsteen Tribute albums Nebraska and The Ghost of Tom Joad where we recorded every song -in order and tried to re-create what Bruce was doing on each song-if there were strings-we'd put strings on it if he played the harmonica I would try to play the same notes and so on. This is my Nebraska Tribute album 

It is all about how you market yourself.  Look at Freestaters "Look at me how awesome I am art thread"  that title makes you want to click on the thread and take a look.  If "It Makes No Difference" why would I want to click on it, although eventually I did.  Gotta sell yourself.  I like The Band and would have checked it out if I knew what the thread was about.  

Listened to the first track, Nebraska.  I enjoyed it.  Very nice.

• Upvote 1