1JD & Hard Knocks

2 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

They're really wasn't lol. Just because he caught two td's in the 4th qtr of a preseason game doesn't mean he's better. 

I think Gibson will add a lot to this offense with his speed. Irv Charles will be great on special teams and between him and Brownlee, both add big bodies to the offense. Should be a fun group.

sure im not trying to make the case they didnt deserve it Im just saying there were other guys that could have had that spot and that Rodger made the call. If you think that the coaching staff picked them you are fooling yourself. Rodger said those were the guys to keep and they kept them. 

Just finished watching episode 5.  A lot of fluff.  UFOs and Broadway shows,  I did enjoy watching Brownlee and Gipson make the team though.  And it's easy to root for Tanzel Smart (who has a good chance of playing for us this year). 

Overall I thought HK was mediocre.  Glad we don't have to do this BS again for a minimum of a few years.  Hopefully we'll be a perennial playoff team and won't have to do this again for a long time.

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Just finished watching episode 5.  A lot of fluff.  UFOs and Broadway shows,  I did enjoy watching Brownlee and Gipson make the team though.  And it's easy to root for Tanzel Smart (who has a good chance of playing for us this year). 

Overall I thought HK was mediocre.  Glad we don't have to do this BS again for a minimum of a few years.  Hopefully we'll be a perennial playoff team and won't have to do this again for a long time.

I am a simple man with simple rules but I used one of the simple rules for episode 5:

Any time one of these shows talks to guys while they cook or drive, I fast forward.   

New episode was great, best so far.

Cathartic to watch. There's a minute and a half sequence after AR goes down where there is no commentary, no narration, no players speaking. To see him come out of the tent tugging on the bill of his hat, well I'm not ashamed to say I welled up with him. 

Also, seeing Becton walk in at 38:10, making Clemmons look small, all while letting out a primal scream; pretty awesome. Lots of incentive and weight clauses, sign him. No one is talking about it, but he played really well.