x

Tyreque Jones

S

6-2 195

Boise St.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

If you're going to be wrong, sing it loud! Sing it proud! Dare to be spectacular!

Explosive speed with ability to work all three levels and instant cushion muncher against off man vs. Doesn't have the speed to force cornerbacks into an early release at any point.

Suddenness to separate out of breaks underneath vs. Tight hips prohibit sinking into route breaks and Short area movement and change of direction is labored and sluggish.

Will turn a short slant into long touchdown vs. Very little threat with the ball in his hands.

Trampoline leaper to get up and over for high-point vs. Lacks explosiveness as a athlete.

Built like a stick with thin frame and limbs vs. Outstanding size with a frame that will be tough for quarterbacks to miss

Has trouble dealing with physical route matchers vs. Uses elbows, shoulders, hips and hands to shield defenders from catch point.

4A2783C700000578-5496245-The_original_Ar

To top it off, Lazard is our undisputed #2.  I am not sure why adding a "twin" to replace our #7 receiver would be a bad thing.  The actual question is who is better to have on roster:  Irv Charles or Darnell Mooney?  It got derailed by one of the all-time worst player comps.  Bruce Harper vs. Dwayne Crutchfield?  Same thing.

I like the picture. I would take mooney over irv yes. so at least we can meet there.