Trading some pieces

Wit

1 hour ago, Wit said:

If JD and Saleh somehow get a pass for this situation that is a freak injury, shouldn’t they trade some pieces in order to have a chance to trade up for a QB in next years draft?

This team does not need 6 good defensive ends.   it probably does not need all the Tight Ends.   It could spare a RB.  

I could see JD trading some pieces for a QB THIS year. 

Get Brissett in here. Get Dalton. Get Darnold! Get some stability in case or when inevitably, Zach starts to falter. 

Again. This defense is good enough to get you in to the playoffs. Once you're in. Anything can happen. 

• Ugh 1

If JD and Saleh somehow get a pass for this situation that is a freak injury, shouldn’t they trade some pieces in order to have a chance to trade up for a QB in next years draft?

JD get a pass? WTF are some of you people talking about , look around the roster this is the deepest jet team of my lifetime ALL JD except Q and Hennessy , we have like 4-6 major contributors to the team who were UDFA he brought in or waiver claims , I don’t know if you were trying to a shot at Douglas or not but for any jets fan calling for Douglas job please just stop right now , if you’re doing that you don’t know football and you get all your knowledge from WFAN and you’re going to send this team back into the 2010 decade , just stop with the bets a pass crap please for the love of god

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1