Sept 10th: Kevin Mawae vs. Dwayne Robertson - Who Wins?

The Gun Of Bavaria

Mawae.

Unless it's Haloti Ngata taking Mawae on then I've got my money on Ngata.

F Robertson.

In the 3-4 he should not play. Next year should be 50/50 to 60/40 with the 4-3 / 3-4 so time will tell on DRob's future with the Jets.

For the life of me, I can't understand why so many posters rip the best Jet center ever! In good years and bad, he was always an all-pro in one of football's most demanding positions. He's gone. Get over it! IMO they should retire his jersey when he retires. Believe Tangini made a mistake in letting him go, especially since they have signed no one to replace him.

For the life of me, I can't understand why so many posters rip the best Jet center ever! In good years and bad, he was always an all-pro in one of football's most demanding positions. He's gone. Get over it! IMO they should retire his jersey when he retires. Believe Tangini made a mistake in letting him go, especially since they have signed no one to replace him.

We appreciate what he did for us, but he's old and on decline now. I love Joe Namath, but I wouldn't trot him out to be QB. I'd bank on the defense over him too.

Archived