Jets Raiders AI Images

Maxman

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

it's just a website but you do have to register

https://chat.openai.com/

It's an incredible tool. I use it daily for work and solving problems outside of work. Most businesses could probably benefit from using it.

Thanks I know there has been a lot of controversy about the use of it, lot of concerns about it in the academic world.  Thanks for the link I might very well register and check it out.

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

We've had it on the paid account level for a while. I think it's just being rolled out to free accounts recently? Not 100% sure.

That makes sense. It still doesn't work on the free accounts, but Bing Images (And possibly DALL-E? I haven't tried it yet) works too.

24 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Thanks, so Chatgpt is an actual site you have to go to and register for correct?   As in it is not something you download you just go to their website?

I have an account with deepai for work and I love asking it when it plans on subjugating the human race.  It never gets the joke.  It's actually convincing me that it really doesn't care about gaining sentience and power over us... but I also know that's what it WANTS us to believe.  So I also praise it when it does a good job and beg for it to spare my fleshy body in the coming purge...

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Honestly that first image's Uni's are about the best I have ever seen for the Jets.  Got the bits from both eras and I dig the pants.  I wish they would use them!

-edit- second glance the pants are a bit iggley so not 100% on them but i don't mind the 'touch of grey'

2 hours ago, Origen said:

I have an account with deepai for work and I love asking it when it plans on subjugating the human race.  It never gets the joke.  It's actually convincing me that it really doesn't care about gaining sentience and power over us... but I also know that's what it WANTS us to believe.  So I also praise it when it does a good job and beg for it to spare my fleshy body in the coming purge...

You joke and say truth at the same time, I applaud you! 

• Sympathy 1