official team site ...

gg

Dear NY Jets,

Please feel free to take this feedback, use it and call it your own. Also while you are here you should stop by the Lounge. There is a lot to be learned in the "My piss smells like ham thread".

Thanks,

The Management

Dear NY Jets,

Please feel free to take this feedback, use it and call it your own. Also while you are here you should stop by the Lounge. There is a lot to be learned in the "My piss smells like ham thread".

Thanks,

The Management

What do you think this is - a football web site or something- we could use a garbage dump forum as a suggestion

At least they dumped the black background. One of my pet peeves is white text on a black background, it felt like it was burning an imprint of the page on my eyes!

Same here.... hate black background.. After reading some texts on it, I accidentially kissed my dad instead of my wife... F that.. I was no longer surfing that site again prior to today....

Of course this site still needs to improvise in some area.

Oh, stop being a tech nerd!

I can't my dear V, just can't. My old boss would NEVER let me get away with crap work like that - ever.

Plus, people with disabilities (mostly visually issues) will have more trouble using a poorly built site like the Jets site. It may be better than the old one, but that is really not saying much at all.

Damn Beans,

What did I miss? You edited what? Did you blast the Jets? Be careful they might remove our link. Oh snap. Nevermind.

:character42:

Thank you for removing the other six identical posts. I had a little seizure or something. That Verde does that to me sometimes.

Thank you for removing the other six identical posts. I had a little seizure or something. That Verde does that to me sometimes.

Stop typing with one hand. Seriously man not only is it disgusting, it is also dangerous. Wrist injuries are nothing to sneeze at.

Wrist injuries you say? Wrist? i used to be able to see them but the swelling is terrible. Any idea why?

I can reduce that swelling in 3 steps:

1. Ice the swollen area

2. Remove Verde from your Buddy List

3. Ice some more

I can do 1 and 3, but V has to stay on my buddy list - she makes eggplant.

As far as the Jets go - please HIRE and NEW WEB GUY!!!!!

You kids and your crazy nicknames. Eggplant. Doing the eggplant. Crazy.

Anyhow...did anyone take a tour of the other Jet fansites today? The feedback on nyjets.com is bad. Really bad. They are getting hammered.

Don't get me wrong. This site is better. But it shouldn't have been released yet. Someone jumped the gun.

You kids and your crazy nicknames. Eggplant. Doing the eggplant. Crazy.

Anyhow...did anyone take a tour of the other Jet fansites today? The feedback on nyjets.com is bad. Really bad. They are getting hammered.

Don't get me wrong. This site is better. But it shouldn't have been released yet. Someone jumped the gun.

Don't knock it until you try it, Max. ;)

The Jets deserve all of the hammering they get. It's a good thing Woodrow came into money, I'm doubting he could make it all on his own based on his management skills.

Dear NY Jets,

Thanks,

The Management

ya, i hear Tanny and Eric were impressed with that thread,,,

I can do 1 and 3, but V has to stay on my buddy list - she makes eggplant.

As far as the Jets go - please HIRE and NEW WEB GUY!!!!!

eggplant,,an old italian grandma once told me to buy the eggplant with the dimple in the bottom,,its a female plant,, the more rounded bottom was a male,,

the female eggplant is much sweeter , while the male eggplant is bitter,,,

eggplant,,an old italian grandma once told me to buy the eggplant with the dimple in the bottom,,its a female plant,, the more rounded bottom was a male,,

the female eggplant is much sweeter , while the male eggplant is bitter,,,

My Italian grandmother told me the same, actually. No offense to Verde, but she made the best eggplant parm I've ever had.

My Italian grandmother told me the same, actually. No offense to Verde, but she made the best eggplant parm I've ever had.

john, looks llke a pretty good showing for Draft Day gathering at Amedios,,

I hope to be there,, I think I candefinitly make the 1st pick,,,

You know the Jets are reading the feedback on the various fansites. Although how they get to them I don't know (since they are no longer linked, lol). Anyhow some poor I.T. guy is getting hammered today.

You know the Jets are reading the feedback on the various fansites. Although how they get to them I don't know (since they are no longer linked, lol). Anyhow some poor I.T. guy is getting hammered today.

Clearly they should have hired me.

BZ

Same here.... hate black background.. After reading some texts on it, I accidentially kissed my dad instead of my wife... F that.. I was no longer surfing that site again prior to today....

Of course this site still needs to improvise in some area.

that was hilarious........potw nom

just curious, is yer dad a good kisser?

Archived