official team site ...

gg

I actually like the new site. Nothing avante garde but way better than the old one. The banner is decent and it's alot easier to navigate through.

Plus the flash logo is kinda funky.

Coming from a graphic expert you have to take notice to that statement-

the jets site content and changes is still terrible though

I love the new and improved links section, lol:

http://www.newyorkjets.com/fan_zone/links/

Did they remove every fan site in the process? Or am I missing something.

My biggest problem with the site remains the same. Navigation. Now I say this not acting like some expert. There are many problems with this site. But I am just an amateur hack.

Game day photos, things like that. Where are they? They make some of this stuff so hard to find.

My biggest problem with the site remains the same. Navigation. Now I say this not acting like some expert. There are many problems with this site. But I am just an amateur hack.

Game day photos, things like that. Where are they? They make some of this stuff so hard to find.

maybe they didnt like the assless chaps thread on JN

hey MAX...youre link is on DEWAYNE ROBERTSONS site...lol

click on his site then links.....youre there:cheers:

I set that up with them when they 1st launched that site. Trying to spread the name JetNation!!!

Tell your friends, Wednesdays are Sundays at JN.

I set that up with them when they 1st launched that site. Trying to spread the name JetNation!!!

Tell your friends, Wednesdays are Sundays at JN.

I am sure DROB is anxious to see PatsFantx comments on his play

Also one more thing....I can't find their arcade. WTF is that all about? What kind of football site doesn't have an arcade, lol!!!

Um... ok... first, you're a post count whore. Just edit your original message! Sheesh!

Second... every football site but this one. We're unique like that.

Well if that were the case then Sooth's would have been the obvious choice.

This joke is acceptable because I was called fat in this thread as well. Had I not been called fat I would have had to delete this post.

Rule 6b subparagraph 2 states: All Webmasters must be insulted equally.

This joke is acceptable because I was called fat in this thread as well. Had I not been called fat I would have had to delete this post.

Rule 6b subparagraph 2 states: All Webmasters must be insulted equally.

It is called politically correct bashing- lets lay off the webmasters though - what would you do all day long - work or something -if there was no jetnation

I think Woody was one of the owners FOR the change of NOT allowing non-CBS/NBC/ESPN/FOX reporters & their crews on the playing field. It's probably why it may be difficult to get a press pass for this coming season, especially if you own a competitors website to JETS CONFIDENTIAL!

As for the Photos - Do not be surprised that GETTY PHOTOS becomes the official photographers of the New York Jets, if not the entire NFL as well by the end of this season....

Ok.. a few more things... (that I don't like).

Flash for navigation is crap. Navigation should be quick and easy, not slow and difficult.

The search sucks. I searched for "Stadium" and not only did it get zero results but you can't hit the return key, you have to click the "Go" button. Dumb.

Are the NYJ that hard up that they have to use the entire top area for a banner ad? I mean, come on.

BZ

BZ,

Amen. The Jets site should have no advertising like that. Is the site a revenue source for them? They have us season ticket holders to screw over when they want to make money.

Plug your TV shows, plug your merchandise but bring me content...not ads.

BZ,

Amen. The Jets site should have no advertising like that. Is the site a revenue source for them? They have us season ticket holders to screw over when they want to make money.

Plug your TV shows, plug your merchandise but bring me content...not ads.

In the "Fan Zone" poll, they ask what position the Jets should draft.

I wonder if the fact that "linebacker" is omitted means that they have no intention of drafting Hawk?

The new videos are good(although i wish they were all on one page).I kind of prefered the old set up,i hated the fact they was never any good content on the site but i liked the photos they used as the background,i thought it was a nifty idea.

The news archive went back to 2000 which was always good for digging up old gameday reports and photos,i hope they are added to the new site.

The new videos are good(although i wish they were all on one page).I kind of prefered the old set up,i hated the fact they was never any good content on the site but i liked the photos they used as the background,i thought it was a nifty idea.

The news archive went back to 2000 which was always good for digging up old gameday reports and photos,i hope they are added to the new site.

Since ESPN.com went to the flash version I spend about 90% less time on that site, just too confusing. Now with the jets site doing the same unfortunately I will have to do the same.

Archived