Dalvin Cook having 25% of the snaps is just STUPID!!!!

neckdemon

1 minute ago, Hex said:

Yea, let's play Breece 100% of the time because Dalvin Cook sucks. Ignore the injury chance.

At no point did I say Breece should get 100% of the snaps. He should get most and come out when he actually needs rest. At that point I think Izzy should get the snaps. Cook should be benched because he sucks ass

1 minute ago, neckdemon said:

At no point did I say Breece should get 100% of the snaps. He should get most and come out when he actually needs rest. At that point I think Izzy should get the snaps. Cook should be benched because he sucks ass

Possibly. Izzy might not be as good as people here think he is. I guess we'll see if he ever gets put in.

13 hours ago, neckdemon said:

sure i get he needs to rest. i just don't trhink he needs as much rest as he is being given. and even so, i think it should be izzy giving him that rest. cook is literally cooked

Lol cool is cooked. Well I like to see what he has left. In space and some room to work. I like Izzy sure but cool cost alot and he might have some juice left. Might as well use it.

4 hours ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Lol cool is cooked. Well I like to see what he has left. In space and some room to work. I like Izzy sure but cool cost alot and he might have some juice left. Might as well use it.

You haven't seen enough by now? He looks terrible for the most part. 

On 12/12/2023 at 10:02 AM, neckdemon said:

This coaching staff is just f*cking stupid. Breece is one of our 2 best players on offense. He comes off the field way too often. He should get no less than 80% of the snaps. But our coaches are f*cking retarded

Outside of his long run in the 2nd half, he averaged roughly 2.5 yards a carry. He eventual got in the flow in the pass game when Zach got in rhythm. Plus he needs a break.

6 hours ago, Claymation said:

Outside of his long run in the 2nd half, he averaged roughly 2.5 yards a carry. He eventual got in the flow in the pass game when Zach got in rhythm. Plus he needs a break.

The line sucks at run blocking. I think they are averaging 0 yds before contact on run plays. 

On 12/12/2023 at 7:56 PM, Hex said:

Possibly. Izzy might not be as good as people here think he is. I guess we'll see if he ever gets put in.

The reason I want Izzy in is because RB is a young mans game. Izzy has fresh young legs and explosive speed. Even if he sucks so what? We know Cook does. Not like we're missing out on something by not having Cook in the game.