Unprepared, Undisciplined, and Uninspired

I agree with you. Woody is the real problem. I was against bringing in Rodgers not because of his talent but because of his age. It's a crap shoot signing a 39 year old QB because his body is still 39 years old and with a sieve O line it compounds the situation. Also bringing in all his buddies and Hackett as OC was a formula for disaster. Hackett may be good for Rodgers but his play calling and game plans suck. He can't make adjustments at half time let alone on the fly. The Jets need to fire Hackett, Sala, and JD. Plus Woody has to sell or the Jets will continue to be a laughing stock year after year after year. If this staff is back next year and Rodgers survives the season you're looking at 8-8 at best. Sad.

1 hour ago, greasyt said:

Saleh is a bafoon and a creampuff.....all of his macho attitude during Hard Knocks was strictly an act.....Rodgers likes the kum-bai-a atmosphere....Woody is an effing moron.....if you really think about it....the top is responsible for it all.....and our entitled owner puts more thought into gangster jewelry and uniforms than company structure and discipline......things will never change until ownership does.....I used to think differently....like "Woody spends....it's not his fault"...it is entirely his fault......and our fault for buying into this absolute despicable excuse of an NFL franchise......end rant

Did anyone ever buy into his front? For me, Hard Knocks just confirmed his "bravado" was all show.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, gdfodder said:

Why so worried about how we look? Don’t you want to win?

J-just
E-end
T-the
S-season

the decision would be SOJ reactionary and stupid. swinging wildly from Offensive guru to Defensive guru to Offensive guru to Defensive guru. year after year decade after decade the same reactionary crap.

• Sympathy 1

Saleh has been worn down by the job. When he was with the 49ers he was the most animated guy on the sidelines, hooting and hollering with his boys on defence.

Now he's a Todd Bowles automoton who can't crack a smile, not that there was anything to smile about today.

Just put him out of his misery and he can go back to doing what he clearly loves. Running a defence.

• Upvote 1