Breece is Good.

Hall is my favorite player on the team.  I even broke my "never buy a jersey" rule with him.

For as good as his numbers ended up being, I was extremely underwhelmed with his play and was often disappointed.  

however seeing the final numbers with what he was working with I'm convinced if they get him a real line and a healthy Rodgers, this kid will rule the league. 

• Upvote 2

On 12/24/2023 at 6:52 PM, Joe W. Namath said:

Think of how good breece will be in year 2 off the acl and with Joe D revamping the oline.  And with the threat of a passing game with a healthy aaron rodgers, the addition of higgins/pittman etc.

My goodness Jet fans!!!!  Are you ready?

craptain part 2

15 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

He’s a big play machine. No doubt.  But he requires a lot of space. He doesn’t get tough yards.  Your primary back needs that skill set.  Unfortunately he doesn’t have it. Jets need to find a player that does.  
I like Hall much better on the passing game.   You can get him in space.   Love to find a way to get a primary back and use Hall in other ways. 

• More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/6/2024 at 1:15 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

Breece needs AT LEAST 20-25 touches a game. Even with Rodgers next year, this offense needs to run through him.

This year he only had 5 five games where he touched the ball that much.

After Hackett the buffoon figured that out, look how he used him to close the season. THAT is how they need to use him next year. 

If he is getting that many touches, it won’t matter who WR2 is, Rodgers will find them.

• Upvote 2

On 1/23/2024 at 9:49 PM, NYJCAP2 said:

Breece needs AT LEAST 20-25 touches a game. Even with Rodgers next year, this offense needs to run through him.

This year he only had 5 five games where he touched the ball that much.

After Hackett the buffoon figured that out, look how he used him to close the season. THAT is how they need to use him next year. 

If he is getting that many touches, it won’t matter who WR2 is, Rodgers will find them.

IF Rodgers plays the game plan will still run through Breece.  Rodgers will be 40 and coming off injury even he knows the offense has to be balanced between pass and run

Rodgers running play action faking handoffs to Breece gives me a Woody Johnson