What Should the Bears do with the #1 pick?

What should the Bears do with the #1 pick and Fields?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. What should the Bears do with the #1 pick and Fields?

• Draft their favorite QB and trade Fields
    • Trade the pick for a haul and build around Fields

10 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

Except they need a QB. Fields passing stats have been pretty awful - worse than Zach awful for much of his career. If it wasn't for his running ability he may have been the worst QB. I can't possibly give up a QB with a much higher ceiling (provided I feel that way after evaluating them all). They won't have a better chance than this to find a franchise QB. You can probably get a 2nd rounder to add to your haul and build around the rookie QB and reset the QB clock. 

Fields is top 10 passing TD % in back to back seasons, tell me more about he’s really actually Zach Wislon.

This ******* board…

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Anthony Jet said:

Figured that much. There’s a couple posters on this board that swear by fields. I don’t see it. Thought maybe advanced stats said something I wasn’t seeing 

Nah, this is pretty much what it is. He’s a lot better than Zach but he’s not good

• Thumb Down 1

And that’s just 10, go to 18. 4500 29, 700 on the ground +7.  He’s top 5 passer in the NFL and the most dynamic out of the backfield not named Lamar. 

Bunch of smooth brain dumb sh*ts.  Straight up.  Ya’lol deserve Zach Wilson. 

3 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Figured that much. There’s a couple posters on this board that swear by fields. I don’t see it. Thought maybe advanced stats said something I wasn’t seeing 

The issue is that DYAR is not predictive of a ton until year 3. Whatever the guy is in year 3, he’s likely to be somewhere in the vicinity of for most of the years after. Fields is in year 3 and his throwing numbers are just bad. Not bust bad but also not even replacement level. Of course they are not as bad as Zach Wilson but Wilson is Jamarcus Russell levels of bad so that’s not saying much.  

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

Smooth brains.  Fields can’t pass!!!!  Reality 

Justin Fields has a passer rating of 89.3 with 1,987 yards, 14 touchdowns and 6 interceptions in his last 10 games in his career.

Wow, if he could maintain an 89.3 rating for a whole season he'd almost be a top 18 QB

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, JustInFudge said:

And that’s just 10, go to 18. 4500 29, 700 on the ground +7.  He’s top 5 passer in the NFL and the most dynamic out of the backfield not named Lamar. 

Bunch of smooth brain dumb sh*ts.  Straight up.  Ya’lol deserve Zach Wilson. 

Imagine a Jets QB with a these stats.  You can’t because you’re a ******* dumbass