Douglas and Saleh sit down with Eric Allen to explain why next year will be different

5 hours ago, Gangrene said:

Ironically Aaron Rodgers Achilles issue saved their  jobs, giving them a stay of execution. They have an additional year dangling on the end of their ropes making Jets fans miserable. Leon Hess used to fire coaches too quickly now Woody takes too long.

Leon Hess had everyone in the stadium chanting Joe must go for multiple seasons. I didn't look at the #s, but other than Pete Carroll I don't think Leon was quick to fire people. The buck stops here, but he was senile at that point. Had to be to bring in Kotite.

On 1/23/2024 at 12:50 PM, Matt39 said:

Curious that these two never do sit down together anymore. 

I’m sure this is a waste of words and time, but could be some interesting info. Im guessing they mention Zach Wilson zero times. 

I say STFU and win otherwsie your a gas bag like your flunky HC.

On 1/24/2024 at 2:54 PM, Maxman said:

Leon Hess had everyone in the stadium chanting Joe must go for multiple seasons. I didn't look at the #s, but other than Pete Carroll I don't think Leon was quick to fire people. The buck stops here, but he was senile at that point. Had to be to bring in Kotite.

How funny is it that the one good HC we had (Pete Carroll) was the one he fired?  Lol.  Though tbf, I think he needed to bounce around a little bit in order to become what he ended up becoming.

On 1/23/2024 at 3:53 PM, Saul Goodman said:

I despise these two more than I did Rex at the end his tenure here. Maccagnan as well. Fire them today, start the turn around process now. 

We can’t do it now, then we won’t be able to fail miserably. Wait until next year and then all of our good young players will jump ship too. Woody is focused on total failure. He’s been inspiring himself for 13 years now.

• Upvote 1

On 1/23/2024 at 2:47 PM, Augustiniak said:

We’ve been speculating about this and it’s understandable.  They’re probably not expecting to land a LT in FA and at this point, maybe the chance one of the top 2 LTs falls to them is 50/50 but if they trade back then they go RT and AVT is the LT.  And that would give them the most flexibility if they obtain another day 2 pick, and then use the first rounder on a RT

IF they do this AVT will be injured again...he is a guard period.