Tee Higgins get tagged

5 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

Nice false dilemma fallacy. 

so who do you want as WR with G Wilson?  Name your choice.  So far you've offered NOTHING as an alternative.  Gotta love the complainers who offer no solutions. You are one of them.

• Upvote 2

On 2/24/2024 at 11:52 AM, Jetsfan80 said:

Yeah that’s what we want.  For the Jets to suck into perpetuity.

This argument pisses me the f**k off every time.  The Jets made us miserable in the sports fandom box of our lives.  We didn’t want this.  We just don’t leave because we’re loyal and stupid.  Not masochists.  Except @Lurker89.

Didn’t mean  to hurt your fragile ego God forbid someone upsets you, oh the horror. 

Eagles cornerback Darius Slay and former Eagles cornerback Steven Nelson say Philly fans' negativity stresses players' mental health. 

Jets players are ready to jump.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

Didn’t mean  to hurt your fragile ego God forbid someone upsets you, oh the horror. 

Eagles cornerback Darius Slay and former Eagles cornerback Steven Nelson say Philly fans' negativity stresses players' mental health. 

Jets players are ready to jump.

The Eagles still win a lot.   The Jets don’t.  And meanwhile, the few times this godforsaken franchise has had success, the city lights up green, the fans are loud and the support is awesome.  

You still have guys like Damien Woody singing the praises of the Jets fanbase from his experience  2008-2010 despite what has happened ever since.  And love him or hate him, but what relatively recent former  player is more passionate about the Jets finding success than Bart Scott?  And neither of those guys were even drafted by the Jets.  They CHOSE to come here.

So GD tired of this “it’s the fans’ fault” sh*t.  This team is lucky it still has as many people who care about it as this one.  Shills line up to hand Woody money despite the 2nd longest playoff drought in US pro sports.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The Eagles still win a lot.   The Jets don’t.  And meanwhile, the few times this godforsaken franchise has had success, the city lights up green, the fans are loud and the support is awesome.  

You still have guys like Damien Woody singing the praises of the Jets fanbase from his experience  2008-2010 despite what has happened ever since.  And love him or hate him, but what relatively recent former  player is more passionate about the Jets finding success than Bart Scott?  And neither of those guys were even drafted by the Jets.  They CHOSE to come here.

So GD tired of this “it’s the fans’ fault” sh*t.  This team is lucky it still has as many people who care about it as this one.  Shills line up to hand Woody money despite the 2nd longest playoff drought in US pro sports.

I’m with you, it is by no means all the fans fault. I dint even want to look at a Jets player or uniform towards the end of the season. My only issue is the fans react a certain way towards a player and it gets picked up by the media and they use it for their narrative.

Look at what Cimini did to Geno when he first got here. That’s the kind of sh*t that I can’t stand. They know when to use the fans against a player for their own benefit. 

• Upvote 1