+ 0% income tax

+ 4,000 yd Qb

+ 1,255 receiving yards

+ 13 TDs

+ Top 10 OL

+ $43 mil in cap space

+ soft division

=  Using Jets as a negotiating tool!

👍all good and fair points. Two things we have in our favor is obviously AR and the uncertainty of the TB QB situation. Baker is FA I believe.

1 minute ago, section314 said:

👍all good and fair points. Two things we have in our favor is obviously AR and the uncertainty of the TB QB situation. Baker is FA I believe.

Baker heard telling Kurt Warner that he’ll be back with TB due to the overwhelming support of ownership and fans & how they love the lifestyle in TB. 

10 minutes ago, section314 said:

they are resigning Baker. they would be stupid not too.

i like what they do. they tried the drafting QB thing and failed with Freeman and Winston. got lucky with TB12 wanting to go there and then instead of going back to something that keeps failing them they decide to get the best FA QB out there and now they are set for the next 6-8 years. in that division Baker is good enough to bring them much success.

i hope we follow that plan after Rodgers. no more 1st rd QBs.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, doitny said:

they are resigning Baker. they would be stupid not too.

i like what they do. they tried the drafting QB thing and failed with Freeman and Winston. got lucky with TB12 wanting to go there and then instead of going back to something that keeps failing them they decide to get the best FA QB out there and now they are set for the next 6-8 years. in that division Baker is good enough to bring them much success.

i hope we follow that plan after Rodgers. no more 1st rd QBs.

Yeah, but there’s this Soph QB from BoiseSt who has a cannon arm …..🤣

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

A team tags a good player and Jet fans reaction is nobody is coming here, woah is us. I don’t think some of you want success, you are just happy being miserable and don’t even know it.

image.gif.a7586dac826502ddefc080d99f13f109.gif

Yeah that’s what we want.  For the Jets to suck into perpetuity.

This argument pisses me the f**k off every time.  The Jets made us miserable in the sports fandom box of our lives.  We didn’t want this.  We just don’t leave because we’re loyal and stupid.  Not masochists.  Except @Lurker89.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The Jets made us miserable in the sports fandom box of our lives.  We didn’t want this.  We just don’t leave because we’re loyal and stupid.  Not masochists.

Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, Detroit Lions give me the strength to keep going. Our day will come…. Once Woody dies or sells the team! Those are our only options to find success!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This argument pisses me the f**k off every time.  The Jets made us miserable in the sports fandom box of our lives.  We didn’t want this.  We just don’t leave because we’re loyal and stupid.  Not masochists.  Except @Lurker89.

I didn’t say all. The Jets make me miserable as well, the problem is I let them.

1 hour ago, 32EBoozer said:

All depends on the contract… Ridley + productive Draft pick + Wilson + Lazard is a competitive WR group. 

Ridley to me is a HUGE risk

To start with he is a feast or famine player, big games or he disappears.

A bigger concern is that he has been out for lengthy times in his career due to non football reasons.  (The gambling suspension and his mental health break either which could crop up in a second and make him not available.)

Lazard is a dog who stinks and was a horrible signing.

We need to sign a more reliable vet WR and draft at least two.

3 hours ago, 32EBoozer said:

Boston Red Sox, Chicago Cubs, Detroit Lions give me the strength to keep going. Our day will come…. Once Woody dies or sells the team! Those are our only options to find success!

Woody isn't selling and this is our future:

woody-johnson-brick-on-call-index-1.jpg?

We're doomed.  Forever.

• More Ugh 1

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

But , we got new uniforms .

tenor.gif?itemid=4709080

• Upvote 1

This argument pisses me the f**k off every time.  The Jets made us miserable in the sports fandom box of our lives.  We didn’t want this.  We just don’t leave because we’re loyal and stupid.  Not masochists.  Except [mention=33763]Lurker89[/mention].
When was the last time you went for a stress test?
  • Haha 2