2024 Mock

We conducted a mock draft yesterday as part of our celebrations.  So, as a long-time, first-time, thought to share and hope others do as well.

25  Tyler Guyton, OT, Oklahoma (traded down)

41  Ladd McCloskey, WR, Georgia (traded down again)

58  Patrick Paul, OT, Houston

111.  Johnny Wilson, WR, Florida St.

135  Jaylen Wright, RB, Tennessee

185  Josh Proctor, S, Ohio St

256  Jayden Crumedy, DT, Mississippi St

257  Sam Hartman, QB, Notre Dame (the new Mr. Irrelevant)

• Upvote 2
  • More Ugh 2

The only pick I do not like is Hartman to be honest.   I just do not see an NFL Qb there at all even as the last pick in the draft.

I like most of the rest of the draft.  Not totally sure about Johnny Wilson, I totally endorse double dipping at WR and oline but would have to see who else was there at 111 for Wr pick

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Beerfish said:

The only pick I do not like is Hartman to be honest.   I just do not see an NFL Qb there at all even as the last pick in the draft.

I like most of the rest of the draft.  Not totally sure about Johnny Wilson, I totally endorse double dipping at WR and oline but would have to see who else was there at 111 for Wr pick

Was just about to say the same thing.  Hard to hate on a 7th round lottery ticket pick, but I really do not want Hartman.  Lots of late round flier types - Devin Leary, Carter Bradley, even Kedon Slovis - I would want before Hartman. I really like Austin Reed, but think he will go a bit earlier than the end of the 7th.

• Upvote 1