ZACH WILSON isn’t on the Jets anymore discussion (merged)

7 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

When you having 40 something nfl starts and u have not separeted yourself from stidham and a rookie, ur are in last place in the competition.  Its pathetic and embarrassing a 4 year 40 plus start vet is not clearly better then those 2 guys.

Zach should be ashamed of himself but you know what, I think he could care less.

Good for him.

Personally, I’m more annoyed at the franchise that gave Zach Wilson 33 starts and $30 million dollars than I am at Zach Wilson himself, but alas. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

When you having 40 something nfl starts and u have not separeted yourself from stidham and a rookie, ur are in last place in the competition.  Its pathetic and embarrassing a 4 year 40 plus start vet is not clearly better then those 2 guys.

Zach should be ashamed of himself but you know what, I think he could care less.

Good for him.

It’s almost as if Zach was on the Jets because his family was rich. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

This again 😅 

You don’t find it odd he’s going to be out of football in a month yet he managed to start for the Jets for 3 years? It’s indefensible. But at jetnation, the indefensible is undefeated.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

You don’t find it odd he’s going to be out of football in a month yet he managed to start for the Jets for 3 years? It’s indefensible. But at jetnation, the indefensible is undefeated.

Why do you continue like this?  There are posters here who will give Woody Johnson every benefit of the doubt despite the fact his record as owner and GM speaks for itself

Zach Wilson sucks. I can't stand him. He very well may be out of the league soon. But the notion that he was drafted by the Jets because his family is rich is ridiculous. And that's what I was replying to.

1 minute ago, bicketybam said:

Zach Wilson sucks. I can't stand him. He very well may be out of the league soon. But the notion that he was drafted by the Jets because his family is rich is ridiculous. And that's what I was replying to.

He was given an extra year and half as starting qb of the jets because his family owns JetBlue.  Not based on merit

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

He was given an extra year and half as starting qb of the jets because his family owns JetBlue.  Not based on merit

I mean, the way they stacked the deck for him to be the backup was as obvious as can be. Now when he’s actually forced to play and compete, he’s well behind Jared Stidham.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Rich Thornburgh said:

I love when people just make sh*t up. His family doesn't own JetBlue. 🤡

5 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I mean, the way they stacked the deck for him to be the backup was as obvious as can be. Now when he’s actually forced to play and compete, he’s well behind Jared Stidham.

Cmon.  Tim Boyle had a long resume in the NFL as a starting quarterback 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, bicketybam said:

I love when people just make sh*t up. His family doesn't own JetBlue. 🤡

His uncle was the founder and his grandfather was like the head of UPI. Kid was as connected as it gets.

Ok? Woody was born into that family like Zach was. You don’t just start airlines either. 

He founded JetBlue along with 4 others. He owns 5.19% of JetBlue's stock. 

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

You don’t find it odd he’s going to be out of football in a month

I can only wonder if this might age as well as your previous "Jets won't cut him" and "No one will sign him if we cut him" takes.

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

I can only wonder if this might age as well as your previous "Jets won't cut him" and "No one will sign him if we cut him" takes.

My takes are holding up stronger than that mysterious bridge collapse you were flapping your gums about 

• WTF? 1

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Personally, I’m more annoyed at the franchise that gave Zach Wilson 33 starts and $30 million dollars than I am at Zach Wilson himself, but alas. 

Zach purposely played so bad, even when the D was carrying his sorry arse.. He did it to prevent Rodgers from coming back for playoff push. 

4 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Zach purposely played so bad, even when the D was carrying his sorry arse.. He did it to prevent Rodgers from coming back for playoff push. 

I think the consensus here is that Rodgers was never coming back last year. 

• Upvote 1