Malik Nabers is the greatest WR of all time

18 minutes ago, FTL Jet Fan said:

This board will complain to no end because there is a good player on another team and it’s a failure that we didn’t pick him. No end to the complaining.

Exactly. I’m fine with the guy we got, backup or not. I feel for the guys in this thread who are trying to wrap their heads around not getting Odunze or Nabors though. 
I guess this thread is like their cry for help?

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Keep reconciling. One is going to be a starter, the other a backup.

Maybe the Jets can get the WR you wanted next year! 😉

I'm not reconciling anything dude. I liked the pick. Odunze would have been a good pick but wasn't there so I'm not going to cry about it. 

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

2 receivers start.  And Odunze is way behind moore and allen.  So yes, Odunze is a backup this uear.

It’s okay Joe, keep your chin up.
The Jets tried to get him but couldn’t. They will get a new WR in the 1st round next year. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Green Ghost said:

It’s okay Joe. The Jets tried to get him but couldn’t. They will get a new WR in the 1st round next year. 

Possibley, not sure what they will need.  WRs can be found all over the draft.  One of the easier positions in the league to draft.

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

He's a backup THIS YEAR because Tyron Smith is a proven quality LT in this league. He could very well be the starting LT next year. 

You keep saying that, and I keep answering yeah, it’s possible.
I’m curious though… did you say the same about Becton when he was here?

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

You mean the same Jet fans who have watched this Oline implode the last few years? 

Are you saying the Jets FO isn’t capable of drafting capable players for the OL? That kinda contradicts your confidence in Olu doesn’t it?

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

You keep saying that, and I keep answering yeah, it’s possible.
I’m curious though… did you say the same about Becton when he was here?

We had an all pro LT when we drafted Becton?

Just now, bicketybam said:

We had an all pro LT when we drafted Becton?

I feel for the guys who needed this thread. This is me trying to help them with their inability to reconcile the fact we didn’t get Nabors.

BTW Don’t expect me to make their argument for them. 😉

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Are you saying the Jets FO isn’t capable of drafting capable players for the OL? That kinda contradicts your confidence in Olu doesn’t it?

They haven't sometimes in the past but that doesn't mean this particular pick wasn't the right move given needs and who was and wasn't available. I also liked the off season moves to shore up the Oline when I haven't in other years. 

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I dont even understand the point of whats being argued.  Nabers and odunze went b4 we picked.  Teams did not want to trade out of their spots.

This is the Jets fans are the best at its finest.  

Exactly. But you’re disappointed because the Jets tried to move up to get them and couldn’t. I understand, you feel like things just never work out the way you want. That’s why I told you “maybe next year?”

5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We are agruing over a player who went 4 picks b4 us and the bears #3 reciever.

Too funny.

You might be arguing, I’m not. I’m trying to help you deal with the team you root for taking a player you didn’t want.

I’ve done all that I can however. The rest is up to you.

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

And you wanted Odunze or Nabors too, right. Hence the reconciling. I’m here for you…

Come Let Me Love You GIF

You are being an Ahole when there is no need to be. I never said I didn't want those guys and I'm not reconciling anything. Those guys weren't available and I liked the pick they made. Period. Not once did I cry about missing out on Nabors or Odunze. Why is this so damn hard for you to comprehend? 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

I feel for the guys who needed this thread. This is me trying to help them with their inability to reconcile the fact we didn’t get Nabors.

BTW Don’t expect me to make their argument for them. 😉

Lol at "we" 😅

BTW I think Tommy Cutlets has a good shot at being the starting QB this year. I may have to eat some crow laced lasagna!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Exactly. But you’re disappointed because the Jets tried to move up to get them and couldn’t. I understand, you feel like things just never work out the way you want. That’s why I told you “maybe next year?”

Im not disappointed.  This happens consistantly in all rounfs in every draft.  You think fans r disappointed cause their team couldnt move up?

Hahahahahahahaha

12 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

You might be arguing, I’m not. I’m trying to help you deal with the team you root for taking a player you didn’t want.

I’ve done all that I can however. The rest is up to you.

Is this funny?  You are offering us help?

This has to be one of the dumbest things Ive heard on this board.

Do better!!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Green Ghost said:

A lot of guys in this thread are twisting themselves into knots trying to reconcile with the reality that the Jets had to take a backup tackle in the 1st round after they couldn’t get one of the WRs they wanted.

I was a pro Bowers guy and too was confused by the Olu pick but curious, who you would have taken...there was a 13 player gap between Odunze and the next WR taken...would you have selected one of the other 1st round WR's?