Gratutious Gang Green Girl Hockey Noise

Happy Jack

So, I'm at Target, and there, marked down, is one of those sporty McFarlane figures of the Canadiens great Yvon Cournoyer...anyone in for a collection so we can send it in to the JetNation Hockey Wing and let GGG's Bobby Clarke figure take it down with a two-hander to the back of the knees, just like old times?

Did you buy me the Cournoyer toy? Back in the day (with no helmets), the Roadrunner was one of my favorites. That guy was a great skater!

So, I'm at Target, and there, marked down, is one of those sporty McFarlane figures of the Canadiens great Yvon Cournoyer...anyone in for a collection so we can send it in to the JetNation Hockey Wing and let GGG's Bobby Clarke figure take it down with a two-hander to the back of the knees, just like old times?

Did you buy me the Cournoyer toy? Back in the day (with no helmets), the Roadrunner was one of my favorites. That guy was a great skater!

]

They told me that I could just as soon as he got out of the toy hospital, once they removed little bits of plastic hockey stick from his ribs and side...

Two rules for Max:

1. Ban TomShane from the hockey forum.

2. Ban Happy Jack from everything except for his one thread dedicated to he and his girlfriend.

They told me that I could just as soon as he got out of the toy hospital, once they removed little bits of plastic hockey stick from his ribs and side...

Two rules for Max:

1. Ban TomShane from the hockey forum.

2. Ban Happy Jack from everything except for his one thread dedicated to he and his girlfriend.

I can't do anything about the TomShane thing. He is already an Admin.

I am working diligently on containing Happy Jack though! :P

:lol::lol: yes i am a lounge girl. i didn't even realize there were other forums here :shock: did you know this place was about football... so cool because i LOVE football :lol:

I think I hear someone calling your name in the Jet Nation Lounge. :):)

Archived